Why do I buy new?Apr 4, 2000 Write an essay on this topic.
I will always buy a new car. It's a simple question to answer in my opinion. I know most people won't agree with that but hey, this is epinions and everyone is entitled to their own. This is my reasoning:
1. I love the smell of a new car. Yes, I know, you can buy that smell in a can it's just not the same.
2. I don't like driving something someone else has already driven. I know how I drive my car and I don't want to own a car that someone else may have driven badly or "abused" so to speak.
3. Warranty. I don't do repairs. I don't have time in life for my car to be in the shop and I don't feel like having to come up with a chunk of money to pay for overpriced repairs just because I didn't have a warranty.
4. Additional Features. With each passing year, cars get more safety features and "toys" to play with and make your drive easier. I'm all about more toys and added safety considering the majority of the time I am in the car I am speeding and talking on the phone which doesn't make for the safest drive.
5. Better leasing options. I leased my current car and got a much better deal than buying a used one or purchasing a new one. Leasing allows you to have a much lower payment for a much nicer car.
|Write the first comment on this review!|
Ads by Google
What Car's Right for You? Cars Based on Lifestyle, MPG & More Find The Perfect Car at Edmunds!
How To Buy A Used Car 10 Steps To Buying A Used Car From The Experts at Kelley Blue BookŪ.
Buy A Used Car Browse The Selection Of Hundreds Of Used Cars For Sale On CarSoup.com!
Find The Right Car Today Browse Our New & Used Inventory Visit Christenson Chevy Now