Fantastic!

Nov 28, 2000 (Updated Nov 29, 2000)

Pros:Excellent reading and very interesting to say the least.

Cons:None

John Edward is very good at what he does. If you have ever watched his show Crossing Over you will agree. He has forever changed the way I feel about the after life. This book leaves nothing out as far as describing where John has come from and where he is going. I have been searching for some time now for answers to questions on the spirit world and if I could in fact connect with the people I love that have passed. John and this book have had at the very least a profound affect on me.
It validates a lot of uncertainties that we all have concerning life after death. He really got into this I believe after reading the book, to connect with his mother, who all her life followed psychics and mediums. One of the chapters deals with a young boy who was killed in an accident and how he connects with John.
If you can read this chapter and still not believe that there is more to this world then you are way too skeptical. He talks very clearly and comfortably with you and you feel as if you know him. He is is just an average person just like you or me but he has an extraordinary gift that can truly help a lot of people. This book is for everyone out there who has ever lost a loved one and wondered where they are, I think it will answer a lot of your questions it did for me.