Edward R. Hamilton--Bookseller

Mar 8, 2000

Hamilton Books is a great place for book buying. Hamilton offers books up to 80% off the original list price.
Most of the books are overstocks of new publications, publishers' closeouts and remainders of older publications. They have books in all of the major categories, a decent book search engine for the site and their website is updated daily. Aside from the terrific savings, they charge a $3.00 flat shipping rate. Hamilton offers gift certificates and you may request a free catalog.
The website has a 'Specials' section where they offer books in $1.00 and $1.95 categories (as well as other categories at extra discounted price).
The few times I've ever had to return a book, Hamilton refunded my money--no questions asked.
On the downside, you can only order books (from the website store or catalog) through the mail as they don't take credit cards. The times I have purchased books through Hamilton though, I was actually surprised at how quickly they came once my check cleared.
The biggest disappointment is their selection--or lack thereof. I am used to shopping at Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble where they have, or can get you, any book you want. Hamilton carries a large volume of books though nothing like the above mentioned bookstores. For the price though, they can't be beat. If you are a book lover then you HAVE to check it out.
Hamilton Books is a great place to browse or buy books if you don't have a specific title in mind.

Regarding epinions abuse:
PLEASE READ THE EPINION I WROTE, TITLED 'IT WON'T LAST LONG'. THERE IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW

Member: 'Midge'
About Me: Poneyboy is NOT MY husband, boyfriend, or brother! We are NOT related!