Comments on Product fine, but AVOID anything w/ a rebate!!!!!! Cust. Srvc sucks!!!" (1 total)
  Comment Sorted by
Date Written
Tiger Direct
by tigerj
Valued Cusomer:

My name is Javier Bellon and I am a Sales/Customer Service Manager here at Tiger. I write to you today in regards to your postings. First I would like to apologize on behalf of Tiger for the inconvenience this rebate issue may have caused you.

Valued Customer we at Tiger understand that your experience with our company has not been a great one but I ask that you allow us to regain your confidence. As we are all aware rebates are a great tool to sell and promote product but Tiger will not allow a rebate to tarnish our name nor reputation.

I welcome you to call me at your earliest convenience so that we may discuss this unfortunate situation. My direct number is 800.955.1888 ext.2919 or you can email me at javier.bellon@tigerdirect.com.

Valued customer have no doubt Tiger is well aware that we are here because of our customers and we will rectify this rebate issue. I look forward to serving you again.

Javier Bellon