Pros:Super Fun, Lotsa Sports.
Cons:They don't sell anymore :(.
The Bottom Line: If you see one for $20 US or $30 Canadian or lower, buy it. It is the funnest game ever.
This console came out in the late 1980's. At this point, you'd wonder who would still want to talk about it.
I've never owned a Genesis, but I have played it with friends and I have a Genesis emulator. And believe me, its the best. The only downside is that it only shows 64 colors at once.
1. Sonic The Hedgehog. This game was simple, but it gave some great days of fun and a great marketing spokesperson.
2. Blending of Graphics. The console only has 64 colors on the playing field, but it blends them well.
3. Fun Factor. Most Games Will Leave You Playing For Ever. I've been playing NHL 94 since it came out, which is funny because NHL 2004 came out on a console I already have 2 months ago. (By the way, that is my next review).
4. The price. They are very cheap now, in Canadian Dollars I'm paying $25 for the console, the wiring, 2 wired controllers, 2 wireless controllers, 6 games AND the 32x.
1. Nintendo. From day one until Gamecube day (It should have never came), I hated Nintendo systems. In my recent survey, it seems that there was equal support. Oh well.
2. 32x or Saturn. Production of these ruined it. If they would have stuck with the Genesis, it would have ran with Dreamcast (Possibly in a Combo Pack?) against PS2. Also that would lead Dreamcast in lesser demand.
3. Mario. Nintendo had a good marketing plan, and this was it. The plumber that everyone loves, kept nintendo going.
Hopefully this helps.
Read all 44 Reviews
Write a Review