Excuse me, could you please hold my money?Mar 28, 2001 Write an essay on this topic.
The Bottom Line Make the best use of your money - take advantage of your bank!
Now at age 37 in the year of our Lord, 2001, I have learned a little bit about a few things. Both of those facts are important. Why?
When my grandfather was my age, he had seen the GREAT DEPRESSION, and had a fear of banks going under. That happened you know.
At age 19, when I got married, I thought I was a genius. Now I know I'm as plain as dirt, and as regular as shoe leather. However, during these past 18 years i have learned some from my mistakes.
Banks are helpful. Everyone needs to use a bank or a credit union. Personally, I use my credit union. For my business we use the local bank.
Here's some basics to know about using either.
1. Keep you deposit slips.
2. Reconcile your monthly statements.
3. Keep your monthly statements.
4. If or when an error occurs, take care of it immediately!
5. Learn the advantages your particular bank has. How, read the brochures, and ask questions.
6. Have a checking account, and a savings account. Also you should have a contingency fund, used strictly for its purpose! Other accounts can be set up as needed and desired.
7. Watch that you keep the minimum balance in your accounts, as there can or will be fees if you fail to do so.
|Write the first comment on this review!|
Ads by Google
Free Checking Account Bank From Your Phone, Wherever Whenever with Rockland Trust.
Compare Top Banks Find FDIC Insured Banks. Compare Rates & Fees. Plus Ratings and Tips
Medical Printing Medical Product Instructions Printing / Folding / ISO 9001:2008
Traditional Banks Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!