Oust Air Sanitizer

ratings (29 Epinions reviews)

Odors You're OUST Of Here!

Dec 9, 2003

Pros:This really works.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: This spray is killing the bacteria in the air that causes the odors. It's not just a quick fix, it really works.

I know it's gonna be hard to believe, but my compulsive behaviors aren't limited to being a cosmetic junkie. I'm also fanatical about my house being neat and clean. I'm sure in another life, I'm the person that coined the phrase "a place for everything, and everything in its place". Aside from my house being clean, I like it to smell clean at all times. Some people are under the misconception that if you keep a clean house it will smell as such. Not true. Cooking odors, smoking odors (my Grandma smokes), pet odors and the everyday bathroom odors linger in the house. Step outdoors for ten minutes and then return, You'll definitely smell what I'm talking about.

In my quest to find a room deodorizer that works I've tried them all. Plug ins, oils, candles, carpet powders and just about all the sprays out there. In my experience, I've found them all to be merely a quick, but very temporary fix.

While out shopping last week I ran across OUST Air Sanitizer (Citrus Scent). With nothing to lose and hopefully a clean smelling house to gain I decided to give it a try.

PACKAGING:

OUST Air Sanitizer (Citrus Scent) is dispensed in a 10 OZ. White spray can. The word OUST is in bold black letters and appears to be 3D. A picture of an orange grove is at the top of the can and a small orange tree at the bottom of the can with citrus scent written below it. The plastic top is bright yellow and lettering is in black, blue and light purple.

PRODUCT CLAIMS:

*Eliminates odors.
*Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria in the air.
*Leaves your home smelling clean and fresh.

PRICE & AVAILABILITY:

OUST is available just about everywhere you would find cleaning products. Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Rite-Aid, Home Depot, Target and various grocery stores. I paid 4.79 for mine. This seems to be the standard price, give or take a few pennies.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Triethylene Glycol........6.0%

CAUTIONS:

Keep out of reach of children * Avoid contact with food and food untensils * Avoid contact with eyes * Contact Your doctor before using if any household member suffers from Asthma or Allergies * EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Do not use around open flames, sparks or heated surfaces *

FYI:

To access further information about this product or make comments call 1-800-558-5252 - or visit Oust on the web at www.oustodor.com

MY EXPERIENCE:

Let me say right off the bat that this stuff really works. I think the trick is, that this spray is actually killing the bacteria in the air that causes the odor. The citrus scent is very mild and only lingers for a few minutes. When it's gone, so is the odor. Your house is left smelling clean and fresh for hours, rather then perfumey and masked.

I haven't experienced any kind of physical side-effects from this spray and it's gentle enough that it doesn't seem to bother my birds. I really hit the jackpot with this one and would most definitely recommend it to my friends.

JUST MY THOUGHTS:

Please visit www.leukemiafoundation.org and get involved in Jetbluefan1's PINS FOR PAULY W/O. Together lets make a miracle happen this Christmas season.

Always laugh when you can; it is cheap medicine. Merriment is...the sunny side of existence.
Lord Byron

A big thanks to Mind-Full for adding this product for me.

Thanx For Reading