Samsung TXJ 2766 27 in. TV

Samsung TXJ 2766 27 in. TV

ratings (5 Epinions reviews)

Samsung TXJ2766 - A Clear Winner

Mar 8, 2001

Pros:compact remote, great picture, easy to use menu function, front rca's.

Cons:very long in back.

The Bottom Line: A definate next television, easy to use and great picture.

I purchased my 27" Samsung while looking for a replacement for my 1970's series TV, complete without remote, and volume control. I was looking for a TV with a compact remote without 100 buttons for 12 different components I don't need. Also, I wanted, front RCA jacks, so it was easy to connect my digital camera, playstation, and make it easier to temporarily install my DVD from downstairs. The Samsung has both of these functions, however what really made my mind was the difference in picture definition as compared to the 12 other televisions I saw. The color wasn't too dark, the definition was nearly perfect for a standard TV, and the price was comparable to the rest.

After I purchased my Samsung, I realized I couldn't get it into my 2-door Grand Prix, even with the front seat all the way up and the tv out of the box it was an extreamly tight fit for my TV and my passenger. However, that has been the only problem that I have had with my television since I first started using it 4 months ago. I would definitly recommend the samsung as your next purchase of a television set, mine has worked beutifully, and the convienece of a remote has been pretty nice too.