Sprint Mobile Phone Service in Sacramento

Sprint Mobile Phone Service in Sacramento

ratings (6 Epinions reviews)

Worst customer service in an industry full of lousy service companies.

Jan 2, 2004
  • User Rating: Disappointing

• Local Coverage:
  • Plan Flexibility:
  • Customer Service:

Pros:None. Life's too short to deal with Sprint's lousy customer service.

Cons:Can't receive incoming calls.

The Bottom Line: Find someone else rather than Sprint.

Sprint user for several months. Not bad service until a problem occurs. Two weeks ago, my cell phone quit receiving calls. In the last 2 weeks, I contacted sprint over a dozen times to resolve technical problem and their minimum wage lackeys always try to re-program the phone (several times). Doesn't help so wait for 30 minutes on hold (listening to the same stupid jazz song over and over and over) to get to "tier 1.5". They can't fix the problem so had to wait again for 40 minutes to get to "tier 2". They can't help either; wait again for 40 minutes to get to "tier 3". Service then hangs up on me. Repeat above scenario about 15 times in 20 days (over 20 hours on the phone). Sprint store can't help and don't care. Call sprint over and over and over. No one can solve the problem, but they're real good at apologizing (over and over and over). Had several technicians claim they'd research the problem and call me back with an answer on my land line - never received a call back.

After more than 2 weeks (and 20 hours on the phone trying to solve the problem), I still can't receive calls on my sprint cellular phone. Tired of dealing with the sprint "customer service technicians", who know nothing about fixing problems, they only know how to re-program the phone. Have filed complaint with FCC, but doubt it will change anything. I won't pay my bill and expect to get something on my credit history for this. Have found the service delivery address for Sprint's New York attorney and plan to have him served with a small claim suit soon after my next bill.

Friends with verizon and t-mobile have had better luck with problems.

New Mobile Cell Phone Battery for Sprint HTC EVO Shift 4G Knight 35H00146-00M 35H00146-01M

Crown Envelope Purse & Wallet Phone Case for LG Mach LS860 (Sprint) / (Boost Mobile)

Stay fashionable while protecting your phone with the Classy Envelope Wallet & Phone Case! No need to carry around extra bulk in your bag, just combin...
www.CellularOutfitter.com

Sprint Phone Connect 2 Complete Package

Sprint Phone Connect 2 Complete Package

Up for sale is a Sprint Phone Connect 2 Complete Package Item is Brand New NEVER used!!!Please check the ESN/MEID yourself to make sure you can use it...

LG Mach LS860 (Sprint) / (Boost Mobile) Rubberized Protector Case - Hot Pink

LG Mach LS860 (Sprint) / (Boost Mobile) Rubberized Protector Case - Hot Pink

The ultimate in mobile protection: LG Mach LS860 (Sprint) / (Boost Mobile) Rubberized Protector Case.Offers unrivaled protection for the LG Mach LS860...
www.CellularOutfitter.com

New Mobile Cell Phone Battery for Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE SPH-L300 SPRINT Virgin Mobile

Belkin - Leather Wallet Folio for Samsung Galaxy S 4 Mobile Phones (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint) - Brown

Safeguard your Samsung Galaxy S 4 mobile phone with this Belkin F8M563btC00 wallet folio, which features natural-grain leather material and a microfib...
Best Buy

Sprint Samsung Note 2 phone

Sprint Samsung Note 2 phone

Sprint Samsung Note 2 phone for sale. Works great, battery and charger is included.
18 Flex Neck Car Seat/floor Bolt Mount For Verizon At&t Sprint T-mobile Phones

18 Flex Neck Car Seat/floor Bolt Mount For Verizon At&t Sprint T-mobile Phones

18 Flex Neck Car Seat/Floor Bolt Mount for Verizon AT T Sprint T-Mobile Phones Description : Mega Grip 18 Flexible Car Seat/Floor Bolt Mount for Smart...