Bissell Clean View Bagless Upright Vacuum 8990W

Bissell Clean View Bagless Upright Vacuum 8990W

ratings (4 Epinions reviews)

A Clean View

Feb 22, 2004 (Updated Feb 22, 2004)

Pros:price, features, easy to use, works great

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: A great vacuum at a good price!

When my old vacuum cleaner went to vacuum heaven I went to Walmart to look for a new one. I am on a fixed budget and when faced with an unexpected purchase of a household appliance I have to find something that works well yet is within my price range. I was looking for a vacuum that cost less than $90 but offered some very important features. Because of my triplets' severe allergy to dust mites I needed a vacuum that was bagless and had a good filter system. I wasn't sure that I could find what I was looking for with the amount of money I had. I was thrilled when I found the Bissell CleanView Vacuum at Walmart for only $76.66, not only did it have the features I was looking for but it was within my price limits.

I absolutely love my Bissell CleanView Vacuum. It is easy to use and does an excellent job at keeping my floors clean. This light weight vacuum is a heavy weight when it comes to cleaning floors. I couldn't believe the amount of dust and dirt I emptied out of it the first time I used it. There is a Lock'n Seal feature on the dirt cup that makes it easy to remove and replace without spilling the dirt. I love the convenience and money saving feature of not having to purchase vacuum cleaner bags. Even the filters are easy to clean or replace when necessary.

The Bissell CleanView Vacuum is a bagless upright vacuum with 12 amps of power that can be used for carpets, upholstery, stairs, and bare floors. The onboard tools (extension wand, crevice tool, and combination dust brush/upholstery tool) are convenient and easy to use. The Bissell CleanView Vacuum has a cleaning path of 13 ½ and a 25 foot power cord that allow for maximum coverage. The seven different height adjustments make it possible to clean any floor no matter how high or low the carpet is. In no time at all this vacuum can clean all of your floors.

There is a one year warranty that comes with the Bissell CleanView Vacuum that allows for replacement or repair of any defective or malfunctioning parts but only if the vacuum is used for your home (not for commercial use or rental services).

If you are looking for a light weight, easy to use and maintain, bagless upright vacuum that won't break the bank the Bissell CleanView Vacuum is an excellent choice.

***************
Bissell CleanView Vacuum - model 8990W
(black & dark blue color pattern)

° Bagless Upright
° 12 amps
° 13 ½ cleaning path
° Onboard attachments (extension wand, crevice tool,
and combination dust brush/upholstery tool
° Easy Lock'n Seal feature
° Light weight, easy to maneuver (about 14 lbs)
° 8 foot stretch hose