Cascade 2-in-1 Action Packs

ratings (43 Epinions reviews)

CASCADE 2 in 1 ACTION PACS - WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT?

Feb 26, 2004

Pros:Easy to use, no mess, contains Dawn.

Cons:Price

The Bottom Line: Coupons or not, I highly recommend this product. It works for me. Let it work for you.

It was Sunday morning and as usual, I was food shopping bright and early. I reached the cleaning products aisle and right in front of me was this big display that read, TRY ME - NEW CASCADE 2 in 1 ACTION PACS. So of course, I must go and check it out. I read the package and saw that it had the "power" of dawn contained in it, along with Cascade. It seemed pretty interesting. What this actually is, is a square concentrated gel back. On one side is Cascade dishwashing detergent and on the other is the grease fighting power of Dawn. It all comes wrapped in plastic for easy use. One pouch equals one dishwasher load.

It was new, so of course I had to try it. I thought the price was a little high. The package I bought contained 20 "pacs" of the "original" pure rinse formula. I could not find a package that contained less then that, but what I did find was another scent that was called Citrus Breeze. All I could think of was that $5.49 was a lot of money to spend to find out that I did not like something. I did buy the original scent pack.

Now, more about the product. I thought it was pretty cool not to have to be bothered measuring and spilling all the other stuff. It was pretty easy. Just pop one of the "pacs" right in the main dispenser cup and slid the lid closed. They do advise though not to unwrap or puncture and to also make sure that your hands are dry before you handle one.

Be very careful to reseal the bag after every use and as with all cleaning products KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Be careful not to get in your eyes, or on your skin or clothing. They do have first aid treatment listed on the bag as this product does contain the following:

sodium carbonate, sodium silicate and enzymes.

If swallowed they do recommend a glassful of water or milk. DO NOT induce vomiting. CALL POISON CONTROL or your doctor. If you should get this in your eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes.

It is also safe for septic tanks. It has, as stated on their package, A limited warranty to consumers from Good Housekeeping. This product is made by Procter & Gamble. Their phone number is 1-800-765-5516, if you should have any questions.

I have found my dishes to be sparkling clean with NO water spots or greasy feeling load after load. Everything dissolves throughout the load and that makes me very happy because with other detergents, wether it be liquid or powder, I have found residue and with this product, I have found none. I am very happy with this product. What makes me even happier is that I have been able to find coupons, so after all is said and done, I am actually saving $2.00 on this product every time I purchase it. Now tell me, who wouldn't love that?

Ads by Google