JL 10W7 AMAZING

Apr 4, 2004

Pros:Everything about this speaker is perfect.

Cons:maybe if your concerned about vehicle weight?

The Bottom Line: Best Buy for your money, best sub i've ever owned. i'll have a W7 forever.. End of Story

this is the most versitile speaker that i have ever owned. there really isn't enough good things that i can say about it. i recieved the speaker around christmas time and have been using it for 4 months now. having gone through many sub and amp configurations and combinations i purchased a JL 500/1 about a year ago and have been running an infinity perfect 12" w/ it. I blew the infinity and realized that i needed something w/ more power handling for that beast of an amp(I am also very satisfied w/ the amp as well). instead of puchasing the 12W7 i decided to go w/ the 10 and the JL HO Wedge box, I am powering the sub w/ a JL 500/1 . although the box is big it is ported unlike anything i've seen before. it is also very attractive to look at as well. i am very pleased with bout the airspace, and physical appeance of the entire enclosure i have been running this sub from a Panasonic In-Dash CD/DVD/MP3 player. I can honestly say that this speaker outperforms any system that i have ever owned in my life. i have had people who have 15's in their car, telling me that my system sounds as good as theirs does. to put it shortly, this is not a speaker that you just buy 2 of and throw in your car w/ a bridged 4 channel amp, this is a speaker that is for the serious bass enthuisast using a mono class D amp and trying to get the best, clearest, hardest, loudest, pounding bass available on the market today. if you provide this speaker w/ the proper power and signal you will definately not be let down. although it is one of the more expensive woofers on the market, i believe that it is totally worth the investment if you are looking for perfection.