Comments on Lousy support, lazy credit card department, incompetence" (3 total)
  Comment Sorted by
Date Written
Sorry........
by LisaDo
for the SH, and your trouble, but since you didn't actually complete your order, I didn't feel right giving you a helpful. I am very sorry for the trouble you went thru, however, and I hope you are able to get the money back without a problem. I debated for a long time, but felt the SH was the rating I should go with. Others may not agree with me, and that is fine as it is their opinion.

You do have a good start on Epinions, however, in giving all of the details of your problems with them. Please don't let my rating keep you from writing on more topics that interest you!

Lisa
2:35 am PDT

Hi
by theresaro
Sorry I agree with Lisa here. Had you completed your order and gave more information regarding the site I would have gave a better rating.
I do hope everything works out for you with getting your money back.

Take Care.
Teri :)
3:06 am PDT

Hummm ...
by Freak369, Freak369 is an Advisor on Epinions in Online Stores & Services
I think this is a great start but you may want to toss in a paragraph regarding the basics of the site - like what they sell, return policy, prices and site navigation. While it is always important to know how a site functions and their customer service, people also want to know about other aspects before they visit or make a purchase.
5:17 pm PDT