Weight Watchers: some tasty sweets to try that are low points and normal foods!

May 5, 2001

The Bottom Line All the foods on my list are pretty much normal, everyday sweets that are low points. Check it out, hopefully I listed some good stuff!

Snacking can be a hard thing to do when on a diet. All the good foods are just way too much. Well, for all weight watchers members, I've found some sweets that are tasty and low points too!

JOLLY RANCHERS

Jolly Rancher Lollipops= 1 point each. Flavors include Cherry, Apple, Grape and Watermelon.

Jolly Rancher Stix= 1 point each. Come in Peach, Apple, Fruit Punch, Grape, Cherry, Fire, Pink Lemonade, Strawberry, and Watermelon.

STARBUCKS DRINKS

Frappuccino, Any Flavor= 5 points for a tall (12 0z). The flavors include Carmel, Mocha, Coffee, Raspberry Mocha Chip, and Chocolate Brownie.

Tiazzi, Mango Citrus or Wild Berry= 3 points for a tall (12 oz).

PILLSBURY

Quick Bread, Banana= 3 points for 1/14 of loaf after it's baked. These points are calculated with 1/4 cup walnuts spread over the whole loaf.

Note: There are also a whole bunch of other flavors besides banana but I've never tried them so I don't know the points.

TCBY

Regular Soft-Serve Frozen Yogurt:

-Kiddie Cup (2.75 oz)= 2 points
-Small Cup (5 oz)= 4 points
-Regular Cup (7 oz)= 6 points
-Large Cup (9 oz)= 8 points

Some of the flavors include White Chocolate Mousse (my favorite), chocolate and more, but I don't remember them.

HAAGEN-DAZS

Sorbet= 2 points for 1/2 cup. Flavors are Mango, Orange and Raspberry.

Sorbet Bar, Raspberry Vanilla= 2 points each.

JELLO

Pudding, Fat-Free Sugar-Free= 2 points for 1/2 cup. Some of the flavors I know of are chocolate, butterscotch, and white chocolate and vanilla.

DORITOS

WOW Doritos= 11 chips for 2 points.

WEIGHT WATCHER BRAND

Ice Cream Sandwiches= 3 points each. They taste normal! Pretty good actually!

OTHER

Sugar Free Chocolate Covered Biscotti, by Fredia's Kitchen= 1 point each. (These are really good!

Oatmeal Raison Cookies, special recipe= 1 point each. I got the recipe for these off the weight watcher website. They taste normal and are really good. Check out this link for the recipe: http://www.weightwatchers.com/foodandrecipes/d6_fr_comm_recipe_details.asp?dirnum=5&RecipeID=7350. You must be a member of the weight watcher website to get through. It's easy to join and free and there's a ton of other good recipes there.

Devils Food Cookies, Archway Fat-Free= 1 point each

Oreos, Regular= 1 point each.

MORE CANDY

-Reese’s Pieces: 25 for 2 points.

-Tastetations: 3 for 1 point, any flavor.

-Snapple Snapplets: 4 for 1 point. Come in Kiwi Strawberry, Pink Lemonade, Mango Madness, Orange Tropic and Wild Cherry.

-Lifesavers: 3 for 1 point

Member: Nicole
Location: Long Island, NY/Northampton, MA
About Me: I go to Smith College. I rarely update here. But...hi anyway!