Awesome professional headphones

Oct 22, 2004

Pros:amazing sound,rich powerful bass, warm treble, and jammin' but not piercing highs.

Cons:Warmth on the ears is extremely mild even after extensive use.

The Bottom Line: These are great headphones that will keep you happy for a very long time.

These are awesome headphones that work very well for recording music, which i do a lot of, and normal recreational use. These headphones provide a rich, pure, and bluntly put excellent sound. These headphones will most likely not disapoint you. Unless your some weird psycho freak, these headphones are for you. All I'm saying is that I am really picky about this kind of thing(headphones) and these fit the job requirement. I play online computer games for several hours at a time(Diablo II, expansion only) and with these, I forget I am wearing anything(on my head). Sometimes i listen to Mp3s that i have on my computer while playing a game, and it makes everything really nice. You just get lost in the rich, smooth world of sound. When it comes down to money vs. awesomeness level of these headphones, these guys are like breakin' the awesome scale but kinda beatin' up on your wallet. If you are recording and need to get up and travel maybe twenty feet that might be a stretch, but reachable. Anything past that i would think would be not so good for the cord although you could do it. But you will like the coiled cord when you are at the computer or in the studio because it can't get in your way and it is really nice. I listen to a fairly broad range of music, and i can say that these are great for types of music like, Led Zeppelin, Guns and Roses, Hendrix, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Paul Simon, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Children of Bodom, Billy Idol, and all of the other artists that fit around that general genre. There good for almost anything i would say.