Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter, Sparkling Ocean

ratings (20 Epinions reviews)
Epinions Product Rating: OK

Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter--Sparkling Ocean

Oct 22, 2004

Pros:gets your clothes CLEAN and smelling FRESH, low cost

Cons:not as readily available as some

The Bottom Line: Want clean clothes? Get SURF!!!

My Dirty Life!

Okay, I bet you all thought that just once CindyJean was going to have something exciting to say in a review. Like that will ever happen!

I’m a mom, and I live a rather dull life. But being a mom (full-time) there are some things I know–laundry being one of them and budgeting another.

Living off only my husband’s salary isn’t difficult, despite the fact that he works in agriculture–a notoriously low-paying field. Even with four kids, if you know how to shop and what to buy you can make your dollars stretch.

Buying ‘cheap’ detergent isn’t always cheap. Why? Because, when you buy cheap, nasty detergent that doesn’t work right you either have to use much more of the product or end up throwing it out and replacing it with a working product.

Seldom does quality and price converge in such as way as it does in Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter. Here you have what I consider to be the best detergent on the market, at the lowest price of any national brand or most discount brands.

Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter

*A unique, patented cleaning system that freshens down to the fibers.

*Longer lasting freshness.

*All Stainlifters safely lift tough stains from your family’s clothes.

(Taken from packaging)

Locating Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter

I have noticed that Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter isn’t always the easiest detergent to find on the supermarket shelves. Most major stores carry it, but not all smaller markets will have it.

Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter can easily be found online for purchase. Being heavy it’s going to cost a bit of shipping, but the quality is worth paying for if you cannot find it locally.

Does it Work?

Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter works like no laundry detergent I’ve ever seen. It cleans away dirt, grease, grime and smells!

My husband works on a farm, but he’s also worked as a dairy herdsman and an auto mechanic in the past. My detergent of choice has always been Surf, and it works on whatever my husband can dish out.

Imagine, if you can, what someone’s clothes smell like after spending 10-12 hours in a space the equivalent of less than a city block loaded with over 2000 cows. That’s a large dairy for you. My husband’s clothes smelled terrible. The policy was, “clothes off at the door and into the wash.” Other brands I tried (yes, I can still be swayed by a bargain) would get the clothes clean, but they just didn’t remove all of the odor. Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter not only cleaned these clothes, they removed every trace of the stench. I could hold my husband’s work clothes up to my nose after washing them and not smell even a hint of cow.

Mechanics are also prone to being laundry nightmares. The grease and oil a mechanic gets on his clothes are hard to get out. Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter could not remove ALL the grease and oil from this type of soiled clothing, but it removed much more than any other brand I used. I found that adding a liquid laundry detergent to the oily or greasy clothes like you would a commercial laundry pre-treater was the only way to remove all grease and oil.

Scent

In addition to cleaning thoroughly, Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter as a wonderful scent. It comes in many different scents (Spring Burst, Bright Sky and Sparkling Ocean to name a few) and all of them are wonderful.

I found Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter Sparkling Ocean in a local discount/closeout store recently, and because of it’s amazingly low price brought it home even though I already had a big box of Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter. As soon as I opened the box I fell in love with the light, breezy scent of Sparkling Ocean. It wasn’t heavy and perfumey, just light and pleasant. It is every bit as suitable for a ‘manly man’ as it is for a small child.

Price

Prices of any product can vary widely depending on the size of package, the store purchased in, the season, etc.

I frequently purchase Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter at a local closeout/discount store for $5.99 for a 92 load box of powder. Sometimes it’s a bit higher, especially if I’m shopping in a supermarket, but usually it’s in this range.

Smaller boxes (42 loads) I can often find for $2.99 to $3.99.

Recommendation

I love Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter Sparkling Ocean. It’s one of my all-time favorite scents from my very favorite laundry detergent manufacturer. I recommend it highly for anyone!

Note: I live in a household where two members (my husband and also youngest son) are very sensitive to laundry products and their scents. No Surf Detergent All Stain Lifter, Sparkling Ocean scent included, has ever caused a reaction issue for either of them.

Surf Powder Laundry Detergent Sparkling Ocean(40 loads,3LB,4oz)

Surf Powder Laundry Detergent Sparkling Ocean(40 loads,3LB,4oz)

Surf Sparkling Ocean Powder Laundry Detergent has more cleaning power to deliver just-washed freshness.
Surf Aloha Splash Powder Laundry Detergent, 11.4 lb

Surf Aloha Splash Powder Laundry Detergent, 11.4 lb

Enjoy clean and fresh-smelling clothes with the Surf Aloha Splash Powder Laundry Detergent. It is capable of completing up to 140 loads of laundry per...

Surf Ultra Powder Laundry Detergent DRA2979814

Surf Ultra Powder Laundry Detergent DRA2979814

Surf DRA2979814 Ultra-powder laundry detergent with active oxygen formula lifts dirt and stains while leaving laundry smelling fresh. Excellent odor ...
Wayfair Supply

Surf Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sparkling Ocean, 50 Ounce

Surf Liquid Laundry Detergent, Sparkling Ocean, 50 Ounce

Enjoy the refreshingly crisp, clean smell of the ocean with Surf Sparkling Ocean liquid laundry detergent with Baking Soda.
2 oz. Surf Sparkling Ocean Powder Laundry Detergent Box for Coin Vending Machine - 100 / Case

Give patrons at your hotel, Laundromat, or apartment complex a convenient way to ensure clean, fresh-smelling laundry with this 2 oz. box of Surf Spar...
The WEBstaurant Store
All Natural Borax Detergent Booster Removes Stains Neutralizes Odors 3 Boxes

All Natural Borax Detergent Booster Removes Stains Neutralizes Odors 3 Boxes

International Shipping Available All Natural Since 1891 B O R A X DETERGENT BOOSTER Removes Stains Neutralizes Odors NET WT 4 LBS 12 OZ (76 OZ) 2.15 k...

All Natural Borax Detergent Booster Removes Stains Neutralizes Odors 4 Lb 12 Oz