Household Cleaners/Laundry Household Cleaners/Laundry

Household Cleaners/Laundry

ratings (87 Epinions reviews)

Wisk Dual Action Laundry Tablets

Apr 2, 2001

Pros:I got the sample FREE in the mail

Cons:Doctor & prescription costs far outweighed the savings !

The Bottom Line: DO NOT BUY WISK Dual Action Tablets!! If you get a free sample in the mail...THROW IT AWAY!

After receiving the laundry tablets in the mail, I waited until the next normal washday and used them in the light/white load. They were not easily dissolved, and I had to let the washer start agitating until the tablets broke up and I could stop it to put my clothes in.
Two days after doing my laundry I wore a white pull-over, tan shorts, white socks and white panties to go golfing. The morning after the golf outing, I awoke with red angry rashes on every part of my body that the clothes I had laundered touched. I took a cool shower and applied an anti-itch medication and took Bendryl, hoping that it would go away. By the 3rd day, I had to seek medical attention. It was impossible to perform daily chores or even to sleep with the itching burning skin on my upper arms, back, butt, thighs and ankles. The emergency room told me it was one of the worst cases of allergic reactions they had come across in a while. And after received a shot, and taking 3 different prescription meds for 2 days, I am finally seeing SOME relief.
DO NOT BUY THESE. DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU GET THEM FREE IN THE MAIL!!! They cause MUCH agony! I know first-hand!