Eureka Dirt Sensing Dirt Alert Vacuums

Eureka Dirt Sensing Dirt Alert Vacuums

ratings (28 Epinions reviews)

The best Vacuum for a Bad Back!!

Apr 19, 2001

Pros:Easy to use Really gets the grime!! and sort of fun!!

Cons:None I can think of.. we love it!!

The Bottom Line: It is a joy to use, it almost moves itself and it really cleans!!

I had back surgery in December and about that time our old Dirt Devil bit the dust for the last time!! So off we went to Sam's club to get a wonderful new machine. We got the Eureka Dirt Sensing Whirlwind and .. WOW I was thrilled!! Here is why:

First, I was unable to do too much after surgery.. but the Eureka was so easy to move that I was able to handle it with ease. No back strain.. just nice smooth movement over my rugs and over my bare floor.

Second, I love that Dirt Sensor, I really thought that the rug was clean.. but the sensor kept me going.. then in the end.. I felt that it really helps me to get all the ground in grime.. My rugs look brighter..

Third.. There is such satisfaction in seeing the dirt in the cup... I know that sounds crazy.. but it is true.. My husband even enjoys it.

Fourth Hepa filter really does wonders.. none of that smell or dust flying around.. I just love it
So from my point of view.. this is a winner.. It is easy, and it does the job!! So go get one and get clean!!