10 Best Movies to make you think.

Jul 30, 2001

The Bottom Line In my opinion these are the 10 best movies ever. Have fun and when you have watched all 10, I hope you enjoy your new aspect on life.

These are my top 10 favorite movies. Most of them make you think a lot, so if you like those types of movies, you will love these.

10.SCHINDLER'S LIST
This is a great movie for anyone who wants to know what really happened in WWII. Not for children.

9.THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
A great movie for sure. It puts you in the mind of a killer so you have a chance to see their prospective on life. Also, not for children.

8.MY SUMMER STORY
The next step onto the "The Christmas Story", I really love this film. It is great for the whole family. Not well known, but well loved.

7.THE SANDLOT
Another great film for the whole family. The kids will love it because it is a fun movie, and the parents will love it because it brings them back to the good old days.

6.PULP FICTION
A great, funny, action film. Shows you the lives of many groups of people and plays out many stories at once. Once again, not for kids.

5.SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER
I have to throw a dance film in, so here it is. This movie is great for anyone who grew up in the disco era, and the kids will like it too, but for them get the PG version.

4.FALLING DOWN
What a great film. If you hate taking crap from people as much as I do, you will love this film. It is basiclly for the older crowd, but you can use your own judgement.

3.THE GODFATHER
This is a classic. It shows you the inside of the mob, and lets you realize some things you never knew about this country. Not for children, and remember: Don't mess with the family.

2.REAR WINDOW
You can't have a top 10 list without a Hitchcock film, and this is his best in my opinion. You will be looking out your windows for weeks after watching this. It is a good clean freaky film, so show it to the kids and have some fun.

1.FIGHT CLUB
Well, here it is. Number 1. It doesn't get any better than Fight Club. This movie is not about fighting, it is about life. It was a bold choice to put this at number one. Anyone with 1/2 a brain either hates this movie or loves it. Look at the peoples lives in the movie and look at yours. We should all be so lucky.