Parsons Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner

ratings (3 Epinions reviews)

Parsons Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner In Lemon Fresh Takes The Harshness Of Ammonia Away!

Jan 23, 2006

Pros:Fresh lemon scent, not too harsh, all purpose cleaner!

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: Inexpensive all purpose cleaner with a fresh lemon scent!

I'm very sensitive to chemicals and strong odors. I have to be very careful around cleaning agents because some can send me into an allergic reaction causing asthma. One of the cleaning products I use for a heavy duty bathroom cleaning is Parsons Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Fresh formula.

The Product

Parsons Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Fresh formula comes in a 28 fl. oz. bottle with a screw on top. This cleaner is also available in a Pine Fresh, Clear or Sudsy formulas. This product retails for about $1.99 a bottle depending on where purchased.

Being an all purpose cleaner, Parsons Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Fresh formula, is a good cleaner to do just about any job around the house. It can be used on countertops, sinks, floors, ceramics, woodwork or for appliances.

The manufacturer does have a warning on the label cautioning against mixing this cleaner with any other household cleaners containing bleach. This could cause a chemical explosion. You should also avoid contact with eyes and skin. Use this product in a well ventilated area to avoid excessive inhalation of vapors from the ammonia. If product does get in eyes on on skin, flush eyes/skin immediately and call your doctor.

How To Use Parsons Ammonia

Since this product comes in a bottle ready to use, you can use it full strength for tough jobs and pour the liquid directly from the bottle. You may wish to dilute the product by pouring a 50/50 solution of Parsons Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Fresh formula and warm water into a spray bottle. For everyday use, manufacturer recommends a dilution of only 4-8 tablespoons of ammonia added to water in a trigger spray bottle. Diluting the product gives it multi uses as well as making it last a long time!

My Experience With Parsons Lemon Fresh Ammonia

I love the scent of fresh lemons. It was only natural that I try this product! I find it very versatile and also it also does a wonderful job of cleaning small to tough jobs.

I have used this product the most in my bathrooms and kitchen. I use it in the bathroom to clean the sink and toilet for a good once a month cleaning. I know the ammonia in this product will kill the germs hiding on surfaces. I also use Parsons Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Fresh formula to mop my bathroom floor and kitchen floors. I just add a couple of capfulls of the ammonia to my mop water and mop away. My rooms are left with a fresh lemon scent after cleaning.

The best thing I like about Parsons Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Fresh formula is the scent. Plain ammonia is harsh, it has a very strong and chemical odor and will choke you up--or it does me. This cleaner has a fresh lemon scent and doesn't have fumes that bother me. Having allergic reactions to harsh fumes brings on asthma so this is an important factor for me in choosing a cleaning product. Regular ammonia is out of the question, but I can use this product without any problems.

Ingredients

Ammonium hydroxide solution, anionic surfactant, nonionic surfactant, perfume, color, clarifying agent, salts.

Company Information

Parsons Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Fresh formula is distributed by:

Church & Dwight Company, Inc.

Phone: 1-800-457-8739

Website: http://www.churchdwight.com/

Recommendation

I recommend Parsons Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Fresh formula. It is a wonderful all purpose cleaner with a fresh clean scent. It can be used on just about any surface in your home. I give Parsons Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Fresh formula 4.5 Stars. One final thought, PLEASE KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.