Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner And Disinfectant

ratings (17 Epinions reviews)

For a fresh clean home use Pine-Sol. ~Theres nothing better!

Jan 25, 2006 (Updated Jan 25, 2006)

Pros:Cleans and disinfects well, smells good, removes tough grease stains, and is inexpensive.

Cons:Non

The Bottom Line: I definitely recommend Pine-Sol for all your cleaning needs. It works well, is inexpensive to buy and removes tough grease stains.

Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner And Disinfectant has been around for 75 years plus and celebrating the Pine Sol anniversary. Over the years Pine Sol has become the most popular cleaner in peoples homes as well as work offices. It has become the trademark of the business, as people have tried to copy Pine Sol and mimic the scent as well but only Pine Sol can do the job right. I myself have mostly used Pine Sol on my floors, but their are several different uses for it. I find that Pine Sol cleans and shines the floors very well. It is very tough on removing grease, which makes scrubbing with the mop less of a hassle.

Over these past couple of years Pine Sol has came up with new scents such as Lemon Fresh, Lavender Clean, Sparking Wave, and Original. I prefer the Lemon Fresh or Original but I have tried them all, I think that the other scents have a less appealing scent and a more milder scent. I just love the way the room smells after using Pine Sol, everything smells clean and fresh. The scent may be a bit too strong for some people, it is for my husband but I love the way it smells and its not too strong for me in the least and I normally don't like strong chemical smells either. My husband doesn't like most mild chemical smells anyway, and he can hardly stand the smell of a little air freshener in the air. That is something we both disagree on, so I usually use the Pine Sol about an hour before he gets home for work and he doesn't even know that I mopped, or it doesn't bother him then. In my opinion the scent is mild and refreshing and just makes you feel great after using it.

We use Pine Sol at work too and its the only thing that we use, along side of bleach and everyone just loves the way that it smells. We have had no complaints about it being too strong either. Pine Sol brand works better than the non name brand Pine products and actually costs less in the long run. That is because Pine Sol you only have to add about a cap full in hot water and it works really well at removing grease and grime off of the floors and makes the floors shine like new. With other brands it seems like you have to pour in a couple of cups to get almost same effect, and Pine Sol is just a little more expensive than the non name brand Pine products.

Pine Sol comes in two sizes, a 28oz and the large at 48oz. The price is really reasonable and varies by store, I usually pay about 1.99 for the small and 2.99 for the large, and the large sometimes runs at a better deal than the smaller size. You can purchase Pine Sol at many different grocery stores and department stores. I have seen it at Wal*Mart, Kmart, CVS, Kroger, Eckerds, and many different dollar stores. Almost anywhere you can buy your groceries you can find Pine Sol.

The bottle reads:

Where to use:

Kitchen: floors, walls, sinks, and range hoods, stoves, refrigerators, microwaves and more.

Bathrooms: tubs, showers, floors, and toilet bowls.

Tough jobs: garbage cans, pet areas, and diaper pails.

for tough grease stains, works well in laundry.

Directions for use:

general cleaning and floors. Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. Usually no rinsing required. Tough jobs use full strength and rinse immediately. Not recommended for wood floors. For painted surfaces, test a small area first.

Main ingredient: Pine Oil 15%

Also contains:

Alkyl alcohol ethoxylates, sodium xylene sulfonate.

Warnings:

If you have sensitive skin or prolonged use, where yellow rubber gloves.

If swallowed drink a glass of water and contact the poison control center immediately.

If contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a doctor.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Company info:

Mfd for & 2005 Clorox Company, Oakland, CA 94612, Made in U.S.A

Questions? Comments? 1-800-227-1860
Please visit the web: www.pine-sol.com

Pine-sol Original Household All Purpose Cleaner - 144 Oz Disinfectant Deodorizer

Pine-Sol Original Household All Purpose Cleaner - 144 oz Disinfectant Deodorizer 422834 Since 1929, Original Pine-Sol Brand Cleaner has been cleaning ...

Clorox 40272 Pine-Sol Lavender Scent Disinfectant Cleaner 48 oz

Clorox 40272 Pine-Sol Lavender Scent Disinfectant Cleaner 48 oz

The all purpose cleaner is a powerful formula that makes up to 72 gallons per bottle. The all purpose cleaner cleans, deodorizes and shines hard nonpo...
homelectrical

Pine-sol 41773 Cleaner Disinfectant,60 Oz,pine,pk 6

Pine-sol 41773 Cleaner Disinfectant,60 Oz,pine,pk 6

Cleaner and Disinfectant, Size 60 oz., Recommended Dilution RTU, Color Amber, Fragrance Pine, Package Quantity 6
Zoro

Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant (144 Oz) pine, [PK/3]. Model: 35418

Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant (144 Oz) pine, [PK/3]. Model: 35418

Cleaner And Disinfectant, Size 144 Oz., Recommended Dilution Rtu, Color Amber, Fragrance Pine, Package Quantity 3
Grainger

Pine-Sol Clean Scent Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer, 3 - 144-oz. Bottles (CLO 35418)

Pine-Sol Liquid CleanerThere is a reason Clorox Pine-Sol Brand Cleaner has been around since 1929. It works hard to keep your home clean. Pine-Sol rap...
CleanItSupply.com

Pine-Sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer, 24 oz. Bottle

Pine-Sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer, 24 oz. Bottle

Product Information: Bring back the smell of clean. Powerful deep-cleaning, disinfecting power helped Original Pine-Sol become well-known as a floor c...
PINE-SOL Pine Scent Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer Bottle (Case of 3) 35418

PINE-SOL Pine Scent Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer Bottle (Case of 3) 35418

PINE-SOL 35418 Features: -Bottle.-Case of 3.-Cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer with a fresh pine scent.-Rapidly cuts dirt and grease on hard surfac...
Wayfair Supply

Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer - 144 Oz

Pine-sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer - 144 Oz

Cleaner/Detergent Type: Disinfectant Application: General Purpose Applicable Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel, Wood Chemical Compound: Ammonia Dirt ...

Pine Sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer 3 (144 Oz) Containers

Pine Sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer 3 (144 Oz) Containers

Pine-Sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer 144oz 3 ct Model: 35418CT Rapidly cuts dirt and grease on hard surfaces, no rinsing required Deodorizes with ...

Pine-sol 35418 Cleaner Disinfectant,144 Oz,pine,pk 3

Pine-sol 35418 Cleaner Disinfectant,144 Oz,pine,pk 3

Cleaner and Disinfectant, Size 144 oz., Recommended Dilution RTU, Color Amber, Fragrance Pine, Package Quantity 3
Zoro