Avery Labels 18160 INK-JET PRINTER WHITE ADDRESS LBLS 1IN X 2 5/8IN 1

Avery Labels 18160 INK-JET PRINTER WHITE ADDRESS LBLS 1IN X 2 5/8IN 1

ratings (1 Epinions review)

Avery Labels 18160

Mar 31, 2006

Pros:crisp white, 30 to a page, self-adhesive, widely available, inexpensive

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: Avery 18160 is an excellent all-purpose mailing label, I recommend them highly.

Oh, My Beloved Office Supplies!

I have a bizarre love for office supplies, and cannot seem to get out of Wal-Mart without going through the office supply aisle. I don’t buy much though, since I don’t work in an office and the household demand for most of these products in minimal. Labels are on item, however, that I use quite regularly.

I have had correspondence as one of my favorite hobbies since I was in high school–well over 15 years now. This hobby has led to an obsession with cute stationery and cute address labels. The best way to get cute address labels without breaking the bank is to make your own, and for you money you will not find a better label than Avery.

Avery 18160 White Mailing Labelsם" x 2 5/8"𤬜 Labels

The Avery 18160 White Mailing Labelsם" x 2 5/8"𤬜 Labels are an excellent choice for anyone who doesn’t go through a tremendous amount of labels. There are 300 total labels in the package, 10 sheets with 30 labels on each sheet.

These labels are self-adhesive, with just enough adhesive to stick firmly without being overly gunky. I have not had any trouble at all using them on regular #10 envelopes, construction paper, or even glossy paper.

Avery is an industry leader, and most major word processing software come with pre-set templates so that formatting is super-easy. Avery 18160 is no exception, though they do share a template with Avery’s product 8160.

Avery 18160 White Mailing Labelsם" x 2 5/8"𤬜 Labels are suitable for use in both laser and ink jet printers. They are a crisp white in color, so printing shows up equally well whether you chose to print with black ink or color.

One of the best things about Avery 18160 White Mailing Labelsם" x 2 5/8"𤬜 Labels is that they are a common size and as such are readily available in most places that sell office supplies. They are also inexpensive, so

Recommendation

I think that Avery 18160 White Mailing Labelsם" x 2 5/8"𤬜 Labels are an excellent choice for the majority of your mailing needs.

The only reason you might not want to buy this particular product would be if you need to buy labels in larger quantities. Otherwise, you’ve not going to find a better label.