Better than expected 5*

May 30, 2006
Rated Show

4 15quid at argos, they r amazin.i love music an couldnt believe the sound, from my poor sounding ipod nano and to my brilliant cambridge audio seperates amplifier, they handle loud music,still giving good quality sound, usually you get what you pay for but with these head phones, you will feel like your ripping Mr.Sennheiser off.i'm not saying these are the best headphones ever as ther no match for my Sennheiser HD 280's as they wer over six times the price but, going from them to the 201's they dont dissapoint at all. i have six pears of different Sennheiser headphones and will stick with them forever. i would say these are even better than my wireless Sennheiser rs-120's as they were my biggest dissapointment!!! the 201's are second favourites out of my collection for all round happiness, my fav. being the 280's.....cheap(dont let this put you off), good sound, good bass(the correct amount of bass4 music listening, people say there is little bass but i like just enough sometimes and sometimes loads, these are just right in my oppinion. but hey there only 15quid. the two year warrenty is worth that!).