Good product but not excellant, cheap materials

Dec 19, 2006

Pros:many exercises with good resistance

Cons:very cheap plastic weights, they chip very easy, the shipping takes 3 weeks,

The Bottom Line: look around before buying this product, plastic resistance and also the leg press issue, needs improvemant

The machine has allot of exercises,

The machine is a good machine, but i beleive they could of came up with a better way of making the resistance plates.

The resistance plates chip very easy, and are a pain getting on and off. When i had received my bowflex, the main part was bent from shipping, so,, i couldnt put it together for another 2 weeks because of shipping, so by the time i had ordered it it took literaly almost 2 months before i was able to put it together. The Machine is solid and put together pretty good, just the small things could of been a little better, the seat, the plates, etc.

My biggest concern is this,,, the 600 ibs upgrade... You feel the machine is going to break when you do this... Actually my seat did break the first time when doing the leg press... what a pain, it should hold the 600ibs of resistance, i dont beleive it can, i have to watch out doing the leg press because of being afraid of the seat breaking...

overall

I like the bowflex, but they could of made it a little better with the 3000 price tag... this should of only cost 1599,

look into other models before buying.