Comments on 20 or so things about me" (25 total)
  Comment Sorted by
Date Written
Re: Hey!
by prelude99
...Now you need to participate in my w/o!

-John
May 23, 2003
6:57 pm PDT

Hey!
by yourcloud
I love these "20 things" you find out so many pointless coincidences like the fact that, I love Woody Allen movies, (Sleeper is one of my tops) and green has been and always will be my favorite and dang, would you look at that, I would choose lime too.
But I am 23 now, and I got married when I was 19... hmph...
Me-Liss-a

Apr 15, 2003
4:15 pm PDT

I Really Love It
by Granniemose
This, Chad, is great. You told us more about yourself then you realize. You may be a guy who likes the cheaper whiskey, and likes basketball, and likes Woody Allen - all good - but you neglected to mention one very, very important fact. You have written some of the best poetry I have read anywhere. Good luck to you.

Virginia
Apr 15, 2003
2:27 pm PDT

Always nice to learn
by SurgRN911
A little more about each other, so far everyone has pretty much held back the ammunition. Great list I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Di
Apr 14, 2003
10:54 pm PDT

well I for one,
by ifif1938
Am glad you decided to write this..It's always good to get to know someone better...Annie Hall is one of my all time favorite movies and no matter what he has done I will never miss a Woody Allen movie.......:)
Thanks,
Barbara
Apr 13, 2003
9:00 am PDT

I Love Your Name: Lemon-Lime!
by ruby950
Really, I do! I didn't realize that mine was going to show up everywhere when I selected it either. You are a lucky man being married to someone you love so much. I hope that your dream of celebrating the 50th anniversary comes true.

My best,
Deborah~
Apr 10, 2003
5:27 pm PDT

Well
by 2buzy
I agree with Senator (and hopefully next president of the United States) John Kerry. "We do need a regime change in Iraq. But after that, we also need one here at home." Amen for having balls.

I will second that!!

Kristy
Apr 8, 2003
4:37 pm PDT

Hummm...
by marybatson
so this explains everything!

"Green is my favorite color, always has been, always will."

Me too~ hunter green, apple green, moss green I like them all.

Mary
Apr 8, 2003
9:17 am PDT

!
by dedemw
12. I am not right in the head. This is a medical fact.

Right on!

: )

11:04 pm PDT

There are two of many things I agree
by Moppysl
I think Woody is a genius, nuts, but a genius. Get "Wild Man Blues" about his trip to Europe with his Michael's Pub musicians. Blockbuster has it.

We've got to get that Cowboy out of the White House. So far my vote goes with John Kerry, also.
Enjoyed the review.
Moppy
11:04 am PDT

Re: He be my senator
by ginzo
Sen. Kerry is still wish washy !
I would kick your ars in h-o-r-s-e
You would kick mine in one on one, I can't penetrate for shrit against tall players. Therefore the devestating out-side shot.
I'm all for the liberation of a totured,raped and terrorized nation of people and the eradication of WMD.
See you in 4 months when we will look at this war from the truth of it.
9:51 am PDT

Thanks for sharing, Chad!
by BeastieGirl
So very you to go above and beyond the required 20... but I'll forgive you- you are just that interesting!
-Echo
7:13 am PDT

oh my...
by emptywishes
I wanted to do gymnastics. however, my parents took me out of the class when I was nine, because it was super expensive and I was "too tall." they wanted me to play basketball instead, so I did one year when I was like 11. I sucked a LOT. sniff.

Kim
12:13 am PDT

if you don't mind,
by kellydeal
I'd rather it be a game of H-O-R-S-E-A-N-D-B-U-G-G-Y. You know, to help my chances. Or something. Insteresting stuff here.
3:14 pm PDT

And I'll ...
by nchoward
Leave no comment other than great to know you better, Chad. I'm sure we could have the Lemon_lime, Chaospump, Kieli, Nchoward fight about about anything W/O
2:14 pm PDT

Lime it is...
by briandalsmom

Glad to read so much about you--you've been an open person from the beginning, that's why I like you. I'll be terribly sorry to read less of you but think it's wonderful you're getting additional education. Best to you, Lime.

Connie
11:52 am PDT

Glad you chose lime
by lorace
I can't relate to lemons somehow.

Oh, I think you're very right in the head, at least you subliminally believe you are, though you deny it!

We disagree on political ideas, but that's good, isn't it? At least we can agree to disagree.

Fun meeting you, limey!

Lorace
11:44 am PDT

He be my senator
by beckytcy
Yo Chad,
I'm glad you decided to write this one. A basketball star? Who wouldn't thunk it? Kerry (my senator) did make a cool statement recently, but he's been wishy-washy in the past. I'm not that enthused, to be honest. And he did vote for Bush's war resolution. (Boo!)

~B
9:44 am PDT

Lime-o
by mfunk75
Chad-

No fair, telling me 20(+) things I already know. Does that mean I can included such items in my list as "I like Wes Anderson movies" and "On occasion I am known to wear sunglasses"? Cause otherwise, I don't think I could come up with twenty.

-mike (fretting... procrastinating... making mental lists... etc.)

p.s. Although I am happy to hear you've been admitted to grad school, I am sad to hear it may cut down on your Epinionating. I am about to go through similar circumstances... but I shall leave those details for my piece.
7:43 am PDT

Well that's not what I
by jo.com
call rambling - it all made sense to me - of course my head isn't all that right either. But in any case, Massachusetts is right (or left) more times than not. Why doesn't the country take our lead? jo
5:50 am PDT

John Kerry
by jankp
sounds impressive. Good-looking, young Democrat, right?

Jan
12:03 am PST

Re: You are Sordid_1? ? ?
by lemon_lime
20.
11:44 pm PST

You are Sordid_1? ? ?
by aashok
If you and the Sordid one are indeed the same person, does that mean you spank the monkey 10 times or 20 times a day?

Curious minds want to know.

Ashok
11:34 pm PST

Nice to meet you
by theresaro
Wow 2 people in one i would have never guessed Sordid-1. Geraldo Rivera lol I loved it. Great job
Teri :)