"You're The Good Omen...."Jun 19, 2005 Write an essay on this topic.
Popular Products in MoviesThe Bottom Line Awee...What couple is most like you???
We all remember our first love. We all have inner blank Hallmark cards looking for a movie to put words into it. Movies that remind us of who we used to love, or movies that reunite us with the ones we currently love, but have been neglecting in some way.
Here is my first edition of many to come....
* Sleepless In Seattle ~ Tom Hanks pairs with Meg Ryan, as two souls destined and brought together by Tom's son who wants his dad to be happy after his mom passes away.
* To Gillian on her 37th Birthday ~ Love never dies, Michelle Pfeiffer and Peter Gallagher prove in this awesome movie. Every night, Peter sees Michelle, his wife who died tragically on a boat accident. His teen daughter is being put aside for Peter's "romance" with his ghost of a wife...
* The Wedding Singer ~ Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore - Hilarious movie set in the 80's about dumped-at-the-alter wedding singer Adam and waitress/waiting-for-a-ring-from-idiot-financee Drew love each other but do not know it yet. They start off as friends, as most real-love stories do, and work their way towards destiny...
* Message In A Bottle ~ Kevin Costner ~ Another love-never-dies-but-can-open-a-new-door story. Kevin's wife dies, he sends her a beautiful letter in a bottle, and Robin Wright Penn finds it. She ferrets him out, finds him, falls in love. Can he get over the first and only love of his life for a new beginning? You will have to watch it....
* Legends Of The Fall ~ Brad Pitt falls in love with his fallen brothers love. He leaves for a new beginning. She marries his other brother. Brad moves on, but still loves her..He finds new love and proves that new chapters can be for the better....
* Hope Floats ~ High school reunion between the prom queen 'Birdie'(Sandra Bullock) and the nervous wallflower 'Justin' (Harry Connick Jr) after Birdies husband leaves her for her best friend and Birdie and her daughter move back with her mom in the hometown she grew up in. Awesome story about when love picks up where life left off....
* Ghost ~ Patrick Swayze/Demi Moore : Can't specify this enough: LOVE NEVER DIES!! Patrick (Sam) is murdered tragically and his ghost can't move on with out making sure that Molly (Moore)is ok. Zany yet sad, beautiful and powerful. Find out what love is about...
* There's Something About Mary ~ Ben Stiller (Dont you just love him!) Another 'Geek and Popular Girl Fall In Love' story...Ben is adorable as Ted, whose life was changed by Cameron Diaz (Mary) and even after 13 years, can not overcome the love that he had for her. So, he decides to track her down....
* Cast Away - Even a plane crash, a deserted island, a friendship with a vollyball, a broken raft, and 4 years of isolation and dehydration can cure Chucks love for Kelly!! Tom Hanks and Helen Hunt and the one that got away....
* Up Close and Personal - Robert Redford and Michelle Pfeiffer are wonderful as two trusting souls who find strength in each other in their hardest times. The true power of love shone in this magnificent film!
You will find your story in any of these mentioned above!!
Love always finds a way!!
|Read all comments (1)|Write your own comment|
Ads by Google
Top Ten Romance Movies Search for Top Ten Romance Movies Find Quick Results now!
Romance Book Reviews Smart reviews for book lovers. Find a great Romance book.
Best Romantic Movies Ever A Guide to the Best Films on DVD. Make Tonight a Great Movie Night!