Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner And Disinfectant
(17 Epinions reviews)
Epinions Product Rating:
Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner and Disinfectant ---- A Great cleaner with a Pine scent
Feb 19, 2007
Review by three_ster
Rated a Very Helpful Review
Pros:the scent, easy to use, multi-purpose cleaner, kills germs and bacteria
Cons:scent might be too strong for some
The Bottom Line: A great cleaner with multiples purposes, Pine-Sol does the cleaning while providing a great clean smelling scent for the whole house.
Pine-Sol is a great cleaning agent that can be used for many tasks, but which I have primarily used as a floor cleaner. Pine-Sol comes in a 28 ounce bottle that sells for around $5.00, and which can be found on the cleaning supplies aisle of nearly any grocery store. Its intended uses are to remove dirt or tough grease that has built up and to do so with a nice deodorizing scent.
Recommend this product?
The ideal places to use the product are outlines on the label, and include kitchen floors, counters, sinks and stoves; Bathroom showers, tubs, tile, and floors; Toilet bowls, rims, and exteriors; and finally tougher jobs such as garbage cans, pet areas, and diaper pails. There are a plethora of uses for the Pine-Sol cleaner, and that is what makes it such a durable cleaning tool. There are several ways to put it to use, and it falls on your intended cleaning as to how much Pine-Sol you use.
If you are going to use it to clean your floors, you mix 1/4 cup per gallon of water, for general disinfecting you can lightly apply it to a sponge, and for cleaning the toilet just pour 2 1/2 ounces into the bowl before you begin brushing thoroughly. In all instances of use, you will want to make sure to keep it off your skin and away from your eyes to prevent irritation, and they suggest that you use gloves. You also want to avoid contact with food, as it could be very hazardous to humans or animals.
Putting the Pine-Sol to use is where you get the biggest benefit, in that it works to provide a deep clean on your intended surfaces. If you are using it to clean a tile floor for instance, just set up a bucket with the water and pine-sol mixture, and begin using your mop or other tool to clean the floor. Immediately you will be able to smell the great pine scent that the cleaner gives off, which is a really great smell in my opinion. I should warn though, that it is quite strong, and if you are sensitive to odors or dont like the smell of pine, then this could prove frustrating or uncomfortable to use. The pine-sol basically serves as a high-powered soap to clean your desired surface, and gets to work right away at cutting through any build-ups.
Pin-Sol is 15% pine oil, with the other 85% being detergents and cleaning agents. Using it helps to not only clean, but it kills germs and bacteria almost on contact, and does so while deodorizing the surrounding area. This is a great benefit in my opinion, and just another added bonus to this great cleaning solution. Because I love the smell of pine (reminds me of the outdoors), and because I love its duel purpose of cleaning and sanitizing, I highly recommend Pine-Sol as a cleaning product. Not only that, but because it is so simple to use.
Read all comments (1)
Share this product review with your friends
Remove tough grease and dirt from your floors with Pine-Sol Cleaner. It kills germs while it deodorizes, leaving behind a fresh, clean scent. This all...
UCA1147: Features: -Product Type:All Purpose Cleaners. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:0.9 -Overall Width - Side to Side:0.8 -Overall Dept...
The all purpose cleaner is a powerful formula that makes up to 72 gallons per bottle. The all purpose cleaner cleans, deodorizes and shines hard nonpo...
Pine-Sol Cleaner Disinfectant Deodorizer 144oz 3 ct Model: 35418CT Rapidly cuts dirt and grease on hard surfaces, no rinsing required Deodorizes with ...
Pine-Sol Liquid CleanerThere is a reason Clorox Pine-Sol Brand Cleaner has been around since 1929. It works hard to keep your home clean. Pine-Sol rap...
PINE-SOL 35418 Features: -Bottle.-Case of 3.-Cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer with a fresh pine scent.-Rapidly cuts dirt and grease on hard surfac...
All-purpose cleaner and disinfectant. Kills germs, including Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athletes Foot Fu...
PINE-SOL 41773 Features: -Bottle.-Cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer with a fresh pine scent.-Rapidly cuts dirt and grease on hard surfaces, no rins...
Cuts dirt and grease quickly. Effective against staph and salmonella. Specially formulated to clean, disinfect and deodorize countertops, tile, sinks,...
Lot sale of (12) new 24 ounce bottles of Pine-Sol concentrated Cleaner, Disinfectant, Deodorizer, # 97326, item 153238 Quantity of (12) bottles: The O...