Good in Quiet Places

Mar 8, 2007
Rated Show

This is my third bluetooth headset. I was last using the Samsung WEP with fair success. It fell out of my ear and came apart in pieces twice. The second time I couldn't put it together so I replaced it with the Plantronic model. I have had it for a week now and it fits a little more securely in my ear and provides great sound on incoming calls. It is quite light and very comfortable. Very well designed. Controls easily managed by my large and clumsy fingers. Easy to use and very easy pairing with my Verizon Motorola phone. My callers reports that they cannot tell that I am on a headset as long as I am in a quiet environment. The microphone apparently picks up a lot of background noise, though and loses practicality. I took a call while roaming in an airport and the background noise proved to be too much for my caller. In the car and in my office or a quiet room it has been fine. I like the accessories, holder and charging options also. Very neat. Just can't use it in noisy environments.