An awesome game console

Mar 9, 2007 (Updated Mar 11, 2007)

Pros:Great graphics, lots of games, really fun!

Cons:Service representative sometimes, and not so many new games.

The Bottom Line: I love this console, there is so much fun to still be had with this console before upgrading to a new console.

I have had the Xbox game console for about 5 years now and I still play it all the time. I have found that it is especially fun tool to build bonds with my family. Even my Mom likes to play!

Before this I had a Sega Genesis. Needless to say the graphics have improved vastly. The step into 3d environments is also really cool. There are so many games out there almost anyone can personalize a collection that will have them playing for decades!

I know that now there are brand new upgraded system consoles on the market, the Xbox 360, the Playstation 3, the Nintendo Wii. I choose to continue playing on with my good old Xbox. Out of the new consoles I have only played the Xbox 360. The 360 is cool, though I don't feel the graphics look so much better that I have to get a new console. Especially since I can get so much fun out of the Xbox and games I already have. They still make new games for the Xbox, even though they are phasing out the old console there are a lot of games for Xbox. I know there are enough games out there to keep me satisfied for years to come.

I love my Xbox, it is really fun to play, alone or socially. The new systems do look pretty cool, just not cool enough to update from Xbox. The only thing that's not so cool about Xbox is that some of the service representatives can be rude or unhelpful. Other than that Xbox is an awesome console great for any gamer.