Comments on Are You Near Ann Arbor, MI?" (30 total) View all
  Comment Sorted by
Date Written
Re: yup

Hey Gary,

Wish I could have made the party.

I wish you could have too. You’re one of the Eps folks I would most like to meet.

Iīm proud to say that I searched through about 80% or more of your reviews and this is the only one I didnīt read. Not like I missed out on some useful info. LOL

You can say that again. I pride myself on my lack of usefulosity.

Just wanted to find a space to tell you that I really appreciate your backup

De nada, amigo. No thanks required at all. Her race-bating offends me as well. For what it’s worth, her few supporters cannot possibly have read some of the slime that’s been spewed from her keyboard. If they had, they would have thought differently about it.

garym, the spamming bamboozler

Hags, the Neanderthal
Jul 8, 2005
9:26 pm PDT

yup
by garym
Hi Hags,
Wish I could have made the party.
Just wanted to find a space to tell you that I really appreciate your backup all along, but especially on the rebuttal. It was hilarious and meant more than you know. You and Katy had the guts to wade in and set the record straight while I was in the process of a re-rebuttal, plus taking time for my kids. Those hours, without your comments would have resulted in several people assuming she was a victim. That impression may have never gone away. At least those whose curiosity was piqued were able to get a different view before making a decision. I owe you guys a lot. I wonīt forget it.
I appreciate your friendship.

Thanks again,

garym, the spamming bamboozler
Jul 7, 2005
3:27 pm PDT

Re: yes!
by _haggis_
Columbus? Let me try to remember--how does that go again--oh yes. Go south until you smell it, then go east until you step in it.

Didn't Columbus used to have a football team?

Go Blue!

Haggis
12:57 pm PDT

Re: wish I could
by _haggis_
Barbara, I'm already tired of the cold and it hasn't even arrived yet. Listen. Why not start your own in Miami? I mean, Columbus did it, and they don't even have a real University in their town.

Thanks.

Haggis
12:56 pm PDT

by drdevience
We now have Columbus, OH joining our little party!

weeeeeeeeeeeeee

10:42 am PDT

wish I could
by ifif1938
maybe a meet and greet in Miami this winter..
When you've all had it with the cold weather...:)

Barbara
10:14 am PDT

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOSERS??!!!
Katy and Red,

I've always wanted to see ducks and headlights being aligned. Please email mpg files.

Thanks.

Haggy
9:20 am PDT

Re: Yeah, Yeah...
Jim,

I hate to say I agree with Doc (I mean I really, really hate to say I agree with Doc), but in this case she's right. You left coasters all talk or what? Come on. Join the party. 'Course in order for ya'll to play the same game we're playing at 9:00 (EST), you're gonna have to play at 6:00(Pacific Funny Time).

Like she says, bring it on!
9:17 am PDT

Re: Yeah, Yeah...
Jim dear..

put up or shut up.

You LA folks up to an NTN challenge on the 1st? Or are ya all talk?

Bring it baby!

8:50 am PDT

Re: Re: Re: LOSERS??!!!
by RedDiva

Uh, Katy daaaahling . . . .

Nope, doesn't help. I was talking about the ducks NOT the headlights. I have those aligned every day. ; )

Geez, if this is the kind of competition we're gonna get at the NTN shindig, Ann Arbor has absolutely nothing to worry about.

Thanks for trying though,
~ RD
5:20 am PDT

Re: Re: LOSERS??!!!
by katybrighteyes
"How'd you get the little bastards to line up straight?"

Uh, RD38DDD...ya just make sure to adjust the straps evenly, then adjust the rest to make sure the "headlights" are looking in the same direction.

'Zat help?

Katy BRL (not a droid...all woman)
4:07 am PDT

Yeah, Yeah...
by 29th_Candidate

When you folks want to discover how to have a REAL shindig, you be sure and let us L.A. folks know, so we can demonstrate the basics for you. That, or come to The Cat & The Fiddle on Sunset Blvd. & Seward St. on pretty much every 3rd Friday night. Be sure to bring your notepads, pens and aspirin.

lol, cheers,

--29th
8:30 pm PDT

Re: Burgundy Boxers !!!
by _haggis_
Thanks Red. Them's my NTN boxers.

Hagman
11:46 am PDT

Burgundy Boxers !!!
by RedDiva

Nice profile pic Hags! Oooh, la, la!!

Doc & Katy:
Sorry, ya just can't beat a boy in burgundy boxers. (Say that 10 times, fast.)

; )
10:19 am PDT

Re: Re: LOSERS??!!!
Katy,
How'd you get the little bastards to line up straight?

She has a speshul conection with all kinds of nekkid farm animals....

10:01 am PDT

Re: LOSERS??!!!
by RedDiva

"I thought I wouldn't be able to make the Richmond one either... but then I got my ducks in a row and now I'm goin'!" -- Katybrighteyes

Katy,
How'd you get the little bastards to line up straight?

~ RD38D (the new Star Wars droid)
5:23 am PDT

LOSERS??!!!
by katybrighteyes
Haggy, who the hell are you callin' Losers? Looks like you're already on the losin' end 'cause Red's standing ya up! Neener neener neener!!! (again!)

Deb, I thought I wouldn't be able to make the Richmond one either... but then I got my ducks in a row and now I'm goin'! You should try to do the same. Don't wanna leave ol' Haggy all alone and breastless, now do you?

Katy BRL
3:28 pm PDT

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: *gasp*
Deb,

As you know, I wouldn't put any pressure on you BUT THEY GOT GRANNIEMOSE. I know you'll make the right decision.

Doc's just doin' a NYAH-NYAH because she managed to con the Queen Mum of Eps to join her team. Keep the whoop-ass handy. We ain't done yet.

Hags

10:23 am PDT

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: *gasp*
by drdevience
The infamous Granniemose AND the mysterious Mr. Happy!

muwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10:11 am PDT

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: *gasp*

Haggy,

Thanks for the info on the Grand Haven NTN location, but it just wouldn't be the same without the usual suspects . . . er, uh crew . . . I mean the usual crew.

Sometime between now and Friday I'll get my ducks in a row and decide what ahm-a-gonna do.

Doc:
Color me blonde, but I don't get it. I checked out your site and I still don't get it. Who you got? (Not that I'm worried or anything).

~ RD (stocking up on cans of whoop-ass)
9:09 am PDT

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: *gasp*
by drdevience
Go look and see who *I* got... go on...

read it and freakin weep!!

I'm shakin my booty in your general direction!

HA!

3:58 am PDT

Re: Re: Re: Re: *gasp*
Red!

I love it! Comin' to the defense of poor old Haggis, I mean. You know, I've always wanted to say, "Hey everybody. Red's got my backside."

Regarding whether or not you should delay your vacation departure--while my very prestige, and the prestige of all Michigan Epinionaters rests on this one trivia game, I surely would not want to pressure you to delay, even if it would only be for a few mere hours. Sure. I may never be able to hold my sporran high around here again, but don't let that trouble you. No pressure here.

Of course if you really can't make it, there is NTN at Damons in Grand Haven (1506 S Beacon Blvd
Grand Haven, MI 49417, phone 616-296-0255). That way, we could engage in some cyber butt-kickin'.

Hagster
11:51 am PDT

Re: Re: Re: *gasp*
Doc,

I'm a savin' the kilt hiking for game time. You'll be so busy with your camera, you'll forget to answer the questions.

Haggy
11:30 am PDT

Re: Re: Re: Re: *gasp*
by drdevience
oh my dear friend Diva.. please do take it upon yourself to pity the poor man.. he's gonna need a shoulder to cry on..

11:20 am PDT

Re: Re: Re: *gasp*
by RedDiva

Them's fightin' words, Doc! You touch one little hair on Hagginator's arse and you'll have a whole slew of midgets to answer to, missy! ; )

This is getting interesting! I may have to stay in town just one more night to partake in the festivities.

~ RD
9:52 am PDT

Re: Re: *gasp*
by drdevience
oh my hell... you are surely asking for it.

Hike that kilt high so I can aim better when I kick your ass!

9:25 am PDT

Re: *gasp*
by _haggis_
Read it 'n weep Doctor. Read it 'n weep.

Hag(NTN)gis
7:48 pm PDT

*gasp*
by drdevience
Oh no you did NOT just put that in your update!

LMFAO!

7:45 pm PDT

Re: Re: Too Far...
Perry! Start one in NJ!

Look:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We gonna take over the world!

7:44 pm PDT

Re: Re: Too Far...
by drdevience
You are sooooo goin' down!

Bring it!