REDRUM REDRUM!!!!!

HASH(0xa0a9cd8)  Reviews
From $20
HASH(0x9e60638)  Reviews
From $5
The Bottom Line ok, maybe it's not the best review I've ever done, but I DO recommend all these movies ;)!

Being an xtreme "horror buff" that I am, I figured I should write a review on this one! lol

10 best horror films....

1) THE EXORCIST.
Never in my life have I watched a movie that gave me shear fright like the exorcist did. First veiwing it when I was 10, I didn't sleep for a month! Linda Blair amazes me in that movie! Espeically for doing all those sick things the movie had her do. Nothing but respect goes to that girl!

2) THE SHINING
Heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeeeeeeessssssssss JOHNNY!!!! Now who could forget Jack Nicholson's EXCELLENT preformence in THE SHINING. Stephen King is brilliant! When Danny's "Shinings" occur the images he sees are simply horrifying. Not to mention "Tony" and the infamous REDRUM (murder backwards of course)

3)THE RING
I know, I know, it may not be scary to some, but the first time I saw it I literally jumped outta my seat in the theater. Everyone was screaming as Samara (Deveigh Chase) crawled out of the TV. This is probably my favorite movie right now. I loved the erie chill they gave you during the entire movie!

4)THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE
The bottom line is....this is the most gorey movie I've ever laid my eyes on. It'll make your cringe. The death sequences...nothing but gore!

5) HALLOWEEN
Sure, there's great killers like Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger, but none compare to the chill that Micheal Myers sends down the spine. His looks, his actions, HE will scare you.

6)TIE------- NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET/ FRIDAY THE 13TH
Both Jason and Freddy are excellent killers, with unique ways of doing so! So it's hard to pick just one, they both are erie.

7) PSYCHO
The famous shower scene, makes you check every now and then when showering. This movie (black and white version) Sends a feeling of insecurity. It will creep you out!

8) CANDY MAN
Helen.... This movie makes you never want to use an outlit bathroom, yet it temps you to actually try to say "candyman" to your bathroom mirror. This movie creeped me out for days! I highly recomend it.

9) HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL
This movie is absolutly jumpy! The things that go on in this house will give you nightmares!

10)SCREAM
The Scream Trilogy is probably my favorite horror trilogy of them all. The plot and charactors never get old, and there's always a delightful twist. It really makes you think.

Location: on the U.S/Canadian border.
Trusted by: 1 member
About Me: I enjoy movies, I hate emma watson...