Getting to Know Me (sarahlovesadam's write-off)

Dec 31, 2003

The Bottom Line Thanks SarahLovesAdam and welcome to Epinions. Fun to answer these and fun to read these!

Birth date: Aug.28,1964 (conceived when JFK was killed - seriously. I'm surprised I wasn't named Jack.)

Height: 5'7"

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Blonde

What does your name mean?: It's a very un-creative combo of my first and last name.

High school graduation year: 1982

Favorite relatives?: I have an Aunt in Bay City, Michigan and she's my favorite outside of the nuclear (nucular?) family.

Favorite Summer memory?: Being the 'ice cream man' along the Jennings Beach route in Fairfield, CT. with my older brother. It was a sixteen year old's dream job. Bikini bottom meant something very different then!

Favorite TV shows?: Survivor. We watch this as a family and comment on the absurdities of human interaction! M*A*S*H, All in the Family.

What's on your mousepad?: Curious George (that very curious monkey!)

In the car - air conditioning or windows?: Air Conditioning, sometimes even in winter.

Do you believe in yourself?: Definitely.

Favorite game: Clue. I especially enjoy the new Clue FX with sound effects! I like RACKO, too, cuz I always win.

Favorite drink: I enjoy a cold beer out of a can!

Favorite food: Tex-Mex (or Thai). So many that I love.

Favorite colors: Pine tree green with a sky blue background.

Favorite cigarettes: Not one of my vices.

Favorite sounds: Dogs barking in summer. Train whistles. Thunder's cool.

Favorite smell: Pine needles.

Favorite thing to do on a weekend: Day trips with my wife and kids. Usually to a beach.

Favorite soundtrack: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: Seeing my youngest graduate from high school with honors.

First thought in the morning?: Must stretch before rising.

Do you get motion sickness?: Only on spinning rides at the carnival. I used to LOVE these rides. It's tough getting older.

Rollercoasters - deadly or exciting?: I love them but my back doesn't.

How many rings before you answer the phone?: 2

Are you a good friend?: Yes.

Chocolate or Vanilla cake?: Chocolate cake, chocolate frosting. Mmmmmmm.

What do you drive?: '98 Silver Taurus wagon. I've become such a family man.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: My wife has a stuffed calico cat but it's not usually in bed with us. So, no. Our real calico often sleeps with us. Does that count?

Thunderstorms - cool or scary?: Awe inspiring.

If you could meet one person in the World, who would it be?: Probably J.C., the big guy himself, or maybe Gary Coleman!

What is your zodiac sign?: Virgo

What do you wear to bed?: T-shirt, sweatpants.

Do you eat stems of broccoli?: Sure. Stuff's good for ya!

If you could have any occupation when you get older, what would it be?: I like what I do now. I wouldn't mind being a naturalist on a whale watch boat, though.

If you could dye your hair one color, what would it be?: No interest. My newest gray hairs are building character I think. (Or just making me look old)

If you could have a tattoo, what and where would it be: Probably a conetop beer can in honor of my beer can museum. Sick, isn't it? Oh, it's be on my forearm.

Favorite brand of gum:Bazooka. Free comics. Can't beat that.

What is your favorite quote?: Leo Buscaglia once said "To
live in LOVE is life's greatest challenge." I liked that enough to put it in my high school yearbook and I still like it today.

Have you ever been in love?: Yes.

What's on your walls in your room?: Pictures of my kids, my cats, and , of course, my lovely bride. Also artwork that my kids have created.

Is the glass half-empty or half-full?: Usually half full.

Which do you prefer - Ranch or Nacho Cheese Doritos?: Nacho Cheese. Just don't let them poke your gums. My boss's husband ended up in an emergency room thanks to a Dorito. No kiddin.

Favorite flavor Snapple: Pink lemonade.

Which one, Coke or Pepsi: Coke. Coke. Classic, original, Coke.

Which kind of milk is your favorite?: 2% or with Hershey's syrup added.

If you were to kill someone, which method would you use? Umm, you people are sick. Probably a nice, calm, lethal injection. Again, you people are SICK for asking. Or maybe an anvil on the head.

Are you a righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?: Righty.

Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?: Of course. Thanks to Mr. Cox, my high school typing teacher in Fairfield, CT.

When you meet a person of the opposite sex, you notice their: Face and eyes I suppose. (he says innocently)

What's under your bed?: Lots of half finished books, some old MAD magazine from the early 80's, and lots of cat hair and dust I guess.

What's the best number in the World?: 56. Always been my favorite and it turns out it's my wife's favorite, too. Very strange coincidence.

What is your dream car? Nice, safe, sytlish, Volvo wagon with a built in DVD player and a wet bar.

Who is your biggest crush right now?: That'd be my wife of 14 years!

Nickname: Kevbo. Some people call me "hey, jerk" but I don't think that's what you mean.

School: Michigan State University.

Bacon Bits Or croutons?: Bacon bits. REAL ones, not BACOS. Remember Ba-Cos.

Favorite Salad Dressing: Parmesan Peppercorn.

Do you Drink?: Yeah. (guzzling champagne as I write this) Hey, it's New Year's Eve.

What type of Shampoo/Conditioner?: Whatever smells best from the stolen hotel shampoos/conditioners I've lifted during the past year. Or Suave Holly Beery or Coconut. It works and is affordable.

Have you ever been skinny dipping?: No.

Do you make fun of people?: I'm afraid I'm as guilty as the next epinionator of this crime.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: No.

One pillow or two?: One pillow works for me.

Pets: We have two great cats. Wonderful animals. Beautiful to look at. Our calico is the sweetest creature I've ever known (except my wife). We have one of those beta fish in the bathroom. He/She doesn't do much.

Favorite Movies: Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Lord of the Rings trilogy (all three are awesome), Harold and Maude.

Favorite type of music: I enjoy jazz and classic rock.

Hobbies: I collect beer cans for my museum. (see profile page for link.) Also, coasters, beer trays, openers, etc. Also, Epinions.

Word or Phrase you overuse: Can't think of any but I'm sure my coworkers could give you a few choice ones.

Favorite Toothpaste?: Crest Rejuvenating effects. It's seems to really be working. I feel so rejuvenated lately.

Any Piercings or tattoos?: None of the above.

Do you get along with your parents?: Very much so. They are great people.

Favorite beer: Guinness, because you can actually chew the stuff!

Favorite song at the moment: Still trying to clear Andy William's "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" from my brain.

Most humiliating moment: It was a high school dance. To look cooler I had my glasses off. Went right into the girls' bathroom. 20 year old restraining orders have now been lifted I'm happy to say!

Favorite Holiday: I suppose it'd be Thanksgiving. Anytime I'm together with my family, (Mom, Dad, brothers, etc.) it's a good time.

I think almost all Epinions members have done this by now so I won't post the list. Click on anyone and you'll probably find these questions answered! Thanks to hostess SarahLovesAdam for having us and I've enjoyed reading these things! Happy New Year from Boston.

Member: Kevin
Location: Southeastern Massachusetts
About Me: I am constantly overwhelmed with the richness of life.