All You Never Wanted To Know About Me and Were Never Going to Ask

Jan 8, 2004

The Bottom Line All about me...as if you care.

I am not an HTML pro, so my answers will be in all caps. No...I'm not screaming them at you!

What is your favorite body part?
ON ME, OR OTHERS? I THINK I HAVE NICE EYES. ON MEN, I LIKE PRETTY EYES AND THE LITTLE DIP ON THE HIP/PELVIS AREA. OH YEAH!

What is your worst body part?
ONCE AGAIN, ON ME...PROBABLY MY TUMMY. ON OTHERS...GROTESQUE AMOUNTS OF BODY HAIR GROSS ME OUT.

If I could have __________I would be happy.
I AM HAPPY. YES, THERE ARE THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO IN LIFE, SUCH AS A CAREER, BUT ALL IN ALL, I'M HAPPY.

____________ makes me sad.
WAR. INJUSTICE. POVERTY. JUST TO NAME A FEW.

My mother was __________ years old when I was born.
33 YEARS OLD

My father was __________ years old when I was born.
40 YEARS OLD

Did you know your grandparents?
I KNEW MY MATERNAL GRANDPARENTS. BUT THEY HAVE BOTH DIED, SO NOW I HAVE NO MORE GRANDMAS AND GRANDPAS. HOW SAD!

Do you have any kids/grandkids?
NO KIDS YET, THANKS GOD. PARTICULARLY, SINCE I AM NOT MARRIED. BUT I WOULD LIKE TWO CHILDREN. ONE OF WHOM I WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT FROM CHINA.

My favorite subject in school is/was?
THEOLOGY

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A THEOLOGY PROFESSOR. I'VE ALMOST GOT MY MASTERS, THEN COMES THE PhD. I'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO.

Who was your favorite teacher and why?
CRAIG, MY THEOLOGY PROFESSOR IN COLLEGE. HE WAS BRILLIANT, PROGRESSIVE, AND HIS TEACHING CHANGED MY LIFE.

I would love to learn about?
I WOULD LIKE TO BE MORE WELL-VERSED IN PHILOSOPHY AND WOMEN'S STUDIES.

Co-worker you dislike and why?
THEY ARE ALL RATHER NICE. ALTHOUGH I AM NOT A FAN OF THOSE WHO TRY TO STIR UP PROBLEMS OR PARTICIPATE IN OFFICE POLITICS.

Favorite dog, cat, other? Why?
I DON'T HAVE A PET. PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE A GOOD IDEA SINCE I KILLED OFF MY HOUSEPLANT.

Favorite season?
SPRING. EVERYTHING STARTS TO COME BACK TO LIFE AND THE WARMER TEMPERATURES AND SUNSHINE DO WONDERS FOR MY MOOD.

Favorite flower?
TULIPS, DAISIES, CALLA LILLIES, AND ROSES

Favorite sport to watch?
COLLEGE BASKETBALL

Favorite sport to play?
TENNIS

My favorite meal?
STEAK WITH LOADED CHEESE FRIES.

Favorite fragrance?
MY FIANCEE'S COLOGNE. ALSO, I LIKE THE FRAGRANCE OF MY PARENTS' HOUSE. IT IS A REMINDER TO ME THAT I'M HOME.

Who would you most want to take out to dinner and why?
JANINE GAROFOLO, MICHAEL MOORE, AND JURGEN MULTMANN. THEY ARE ALL INTERESTING FOLKS WHO CHALLENGE MY THINKING AND PERCEPTIONS OF LIFE.

Who would you most want to take out for a drink and why? MY FIANCEE. I DON'T THINK HE WOULD FANCY ME TAKING OUT ANYONE ELSE. PLUS, WHO ELSE WOULD I RATHER SPEND MY TIME WITH?

How many pairs of shoes do you have?
HONESTLY, TOO MANY TO COUNT, BUT I ONLY WEAR A FEW OF THEM. I REALLY NEED TO DOWNSIZE AND DONATE SOME TO GOODWILL.

Where would you most want to live?
SOMEWHERE SUBURBAN, PREFERABLY ON A LAKE, IN A LOCATION CLOSE ENOUGH THAT I CAN SEE MY FAMILY MORE OFTEN.

Do you live urban, suburban or country?
KIND OF URBAN, BUT NOT IN AN AREA CHIC ENOUGH TO BE COOL.

Do you ever want to get/be married and why?
I AM GETTING MARRIED IN JULY 2004, AND I CAN'T WAIT. THE THOUGHT OF MERGING MY LIFE WITH MY FIANCEE'S LIFE IS SIMPLY EXCITING AND A REMINDER OF HOW TRULY BLESSED I AM.

Favorite book?
I CAN'T PICK JUST ONE. MOST ANYTHING DEALING WITH WOMEN'S STUDIES OR FEMINIST THEOLOGY.

Favorite music album?
ANYTHING BY JENNIFER KNAPP. NORAH JONES CAN ALSO MAKE SOME SWEET MUSIC.

Favorite video game?
HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC II. IT'S AN OLD PC GAME THAT IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE.

What do you look for in a person of the opposite sex?
FAITH, HONESTY, AMBITION

My favorite/most memorable religious holiday memory.
MY FATHER WAS IN THE HOSPITAL IN A CITY NEARLY 100 MILES AWAY. ON CHRISTMAS MORNING, WE LOADED UP THE PRESENTS AND TOOK EVERYTHING UP TO THE HOSPITAL, WITH HIM. I DID NOT KNOW THEN THAT IT WOULD BE THE LAST CHRISTMAS I WOULD SPEND WITH MY DAD.

My favorite/most memorable non religious holiday memory. WELL, MY ENGAGEMENT IS NOT REALLY A HOLIDAY, BUT IT WAS QUITE MEMORABLE.

What is your favorite activity on the computer other than Epinions?
SURFING THE NET FOR WEDDING DEALS OR PLAYING GAMES. OH, AND I LOVE EMAIL!

Who is your favorite celebrity?
JULIA STILES, MICHAEL MOORE, JANINE GAROFOLO...PEOPLE WHO TAKE RISKS AND STAND FOR SOMETHING. OH, AND DENNIS RODMAN IS QUITE FINE!

Have you ever seen them in person?
I SAW DENNIS RODMAN ONE TIME, AND I NEARLY PASSED OUT FROM HYPERVENTILATING. I WAS SO PUMPED.

Do you have a poster/picture on your bedroom wall? Of whom/what?
MY BEDROOM WALLS ARE BARE. BUT ABOVE MY COUCH IS A PAINTING MY FIANCEE AND I PAINTED TOGETHER.

How many working televisions in your house?
JUST ONE.

Why do you participate in write offs?
I READ ONE, AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN. WHO KNOWS IF ANYONE CARES TO READ THIS.

Location: Stillwater, OK
Trusted by: 1 member
About Me: Trying to get more money into my wedding fund.