Excellent stroller for all terrain

Jun 5, 2007 (Updated Jun 5, 2007)

Pros:Ample storage, easy to turn, air pump included, handlebar features

Cons:Doesn't stand when folded

The Bottom Line: Skip the rest and purchase this affordable, user friendly stroller.

This stroller is amazing! We had been using the popular travel system stroller with an infant seat prior to receiving the Jeep stroller as a gift. What a difference having a three wheeled stroller has made!

Features:
- large, maneuverable wheels with an attachable air pump
- lots of storage underneath seat with two smaller storage bags on the side
- two cup holders and small storage compartment on console
- 5 point harness
- canopy with peek-a-boo ceiling
- easily wipeable fabric
- drawstring recline

I love this stroller because it can turn on a dime, unlike the bulky travel systems. You can also control it easily with one hand, which you need to do quite often.

The stroller folds up very easily, though I do wish it would stand upright when folded. There is a small plastic piece, however, to ensure the stroller stays folded. It fits somewhat easily into the trunk of my 1993 Intrepid (a large trunk), just as easily as any of the travel systems would.

The front wheel can either be locked into place for more stability while walking/jogging or can be set to turn with the stroller, making moving in tight spaces incredibly easy.

The top handlebar features two cup holders, perfect for walking with a friend or family member. There is also a small compartment which is handy for storing additional pacifiers, washcloths, toys, or even as a mobile garbage can.

The seat has reclines using a drawstring action directly behind the seat. Its easy to use and provides a wide angle of recline perfect for babies of all ages.