GET ADVAIR AND GET PAXIL FOR FREE!

May 11, 2004

The Bottom Line THIS SECTION OF A PLACE TO WRITE IS TERRIFIC, IT ALLOWS FOR THOSE WHO KNOW NUANCES OF LAW TO HELP OUT EVERYONE ELSE!

Advair is a very expensive inhalant for those of us with severe breathing difficulties. I have severe bronchial asthma and I kept ending up in the hospital, unable to breath. But, I knew the law regarding prescription medications that have no generic (cheaper to buy) medication. So, I followed the rules of this law, and now, have received Advair for no cost, what so ever, for over 3 years. You can do it, too. Just follow the law

The law states that any corporation that produces a prescription medication that allows (due to the patent) that no other company may produce a generic of that medication, MUST give to people in need of this medication, FREE medication. I could not afford to pay for Advair. In my case, the prescription is for 500/50, and that would amount to approximately $1000 per month for me to take it as prescribed.

I emailed the mother company of this corporation, that I was in need of Advair, described my condition and asked that I be on the list of people who could be allowed to have it for free. I was very nice. Always be nice. . . it works so well. I was sent a form to fill out, that asked nothing about my tax returns, or anything having to do with my financial status. I was to fill out the form, get my doctor's prescription for the Advair (a copy will not do), and mail it in to the company. I did that. I receive the medication on a regular basis. No cost is involved. I know that many of you readers will benefit from this, and I want you to understand there is nothing difficult about it. Just email the parent company, explain your need, fill out the form (short), and send that form in WITH your doctor's prescription for the Advair to their Bridges to Access division.

It happens, that the same company that makes Advair, makes Paxil. So, of course, being on Paxil, I did the same steps. I receive my Paxil free of any charge.

I truly wanted to write this advice to all the readers, as I realize how often people go without medication that is needed, due to high costs. Just remember: If you need a medication that the parent company allows no generic to be made for, they are required by law to GIVE that medication to a certain percentage of people. The only trick is that most people do not realize that this is a law, and so they do not benefit from this law. NOW, you know the law.

If you are in need of Paxil or Advair, and find it to be a financial burden, just do the steps that I have laid out for you. Soon, you will receive good news. You will not need to pay for these medications! This is a life saving law for me. I hope it helps many of you to lead a healthy life!

Member: g
Location: HUMBOLDT COUNTY, CA,USA
About Me: WIFE,MAMA, GRANDMA, FOSTER MOM, GUARDIANSHIP MOM, OWNER OF CORPORATION, TEACHER, COUNSELOR, HYPNOTHERAPIST!