My contribution to Birdfeather's Then and Now 100th Review W/O!
Jun 4, 2004
Popular Products in BooksThe Bottom Line Epinions is groovy.
Im a sucker for a write-off, so I cant help but enter this one.
If youd like to participate also, here is the original entry.
1. How long have you been a member of Epinions?
I have only been here since December 29th 2003. Ive been goin gung ho ever since though!
2. Which member invited you to join or did you stumble upon the site?
Nobody invited me to join or told me about the site. I had been somewhat familiar with Epinions and its premise for a couple years, utilizing it occasionally for product research. I dont really know what made me finally decide to join up and start writing.
3. Is there anything you miss about Epinions that has changed and/or no longer in force?
Unfortunately, I wasnt around in the olden days of Epinions $$$ glory. Since Im not really familiar with the way things were, I cant really comment.
4. Who are your Top 3 Epinion members and why?
This is a TOUGHY!! There are so many Epinions members that I read on a regular basis and admire for various reasons. Here are three that are particularly wonderlicious.
Kamel622 Kathy was the first Epinions member to really make me feel welcome at this site. Her childrens book reviews have been of great use to me in finding excellent books for my children. Shes just groovy.
Popsrocks Phil writes awesome reviews. Really incredible. Hes also extremely helpful and friendly. An all-around great guy.
Pippadaisy I just really, really like her reviews.
5. What is your favorite thing about Epinions?
It would have to be the friendships made, the general community feeling and the fact that someone is always here to listen to us when we feel the need to rant!
I second the motion.
6. What are your goals for the next year here at Epinions?
Itd be lovely to get a cute little hat *wink, wink*
7. If you could change one thing about Epinions, what would it be?
I want to know how the elusive method of payment works !!!
8. What do you think of the Epinion dolls? Cute or Uglee??
I have never seen one of these dolls, so I cant comment. =/
9. What is your favorite pastime at Epinions...Reading or Writing?
10. What is your favorite Write-Off and who was it hosted by??
I know I should probably suck up and say this one *wink* but my favorite Write-Off was one that I unfortunately did not participate in CaptainDs Challenge Yourself Write-Off