16 + 20 - 6 THINGS ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!! (Mfunk75's NAVELGAZIN write-off)Jun 4, 2004 Write an essay on this topic.
Popular Products in BooksThe Bottom Line The Bottom Line wants to know all about you! Yes, you!!
For reasons that arent entirely clear to me, mfunk75 has decided to launch the latest of the cavalcade of solipsistic questionnaire/write-offs that have come down on Eps like a series of Biblical plagues. Reluctant though I am to contribute to this madness, it is my GF-ly obligation to do so, and therefore I give you my contribution to the NAVELGAZIN W/O. (Full details, and a list of the hella cool participants, may be found hither.)
1. What is your real name!
Steph. As in Steph loves Jesus! or Wheres Steph? Oh, shes down at the soup kitchens, feeding the homeless, like usual.
2. What is your Epinions.com name!
Disinclined. Hottasianbeauty was already taken!! >:(
3. Where are you currently located!
Reno, NV, the best goddamn city in the best goddamn country in the world.
4. How long have you been a member here!!
5. What is your e-mail address!
You can write me at email@example.com!!!
6. Do you have a homepage!
In fact, I do. You can find it at www.stephsbookreviews.com.
7. I bet you have some favourite websites you want to tell us about, yeah!
Yeah!! This is my current favorite: http://www.20q.net/ Bwahahahahaha!!!!
8. In fifteen words or less, give us a personal message! Remember, it can't be more than fifteen words!
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance I hope you dance. (I know it is more than 15 words, but, it is soooo inspirational and such a GREAT message of faith!!!)
9. How many reviews have you written (Wow, that's a lot! Who do you think you are, Shakespeare! LOLOL)
202!! Whew, I need to take a breather!!!!
10. How many member visits do you have!
202!! Whew, I need to take a breather!!!!
11. Total visits!
NEGATIVE ONE MILLION!!
12. How much have you earned so far from Epinions.com! (C'mon, you can tell us! We won't hit you up for a loan, promise! ROTFLMFAO!!)
When converted to $CDN, enough to purchase mfunk75 from his parents. Which I did. Oddly, they didnt even try to haggle
13. What is your favourite day of the week!
Sunday, because its the Lords day!!
14. Tell us your luckiest number!
One is the luckiest number that Ill ever do.
15. Let's hear your favourite prime number!
Ive always been partial to 23.
16. Cats cute and fuzzy love-beasts or meowonderful! (be careful how you answer this, because I have 5 cats myself!! I call them Sporty, Scary, Sexy, Baby, and Spicey, cause they are so damn cute!! LOL!)
Kitty-cats are just purr-fect!!! I have three of my own and my kids are the sweetest!!!! If you ever meet me in person, just ask to see pics, because I always keep a brag book on hand to show off those fuzzy little faces!!!!!!!
17. Tell me your favourite palindrome!
Knufm was I, ere I saw mfunk.
18. Tell us which wife of Henry VIII you relate to most!
Katherine of Aragon all the way!!! She was the sweetest, most patient woman, and even though Henry VIII totally dissed her by having their marriage annulled, she trusted her life and her soul to Gods hands!!!!! Which is totally what I strive to do in my life!!!
19. Which is your favourite Moon of Jupiter!
20. If you were a time zone in the Eastern Hemisphere, which time zone would you be!!
Ive always been partial to Micronesian Daylight Savings, myself. It gives the light a magical, tropical quality that you just dont find in your run-of-the-mill time zones.
21. Who is the bestest Patron Saint of sexual temptation (Uh-oh! This one could get naughty!!)
Saint Emomusico, who dedicated his life to humility by wearing tight-fitting clothes to expose his weakened limbs, and composing melancholy songs about the inferiority of worldly, sexual love to Gods infinite compassion. Even now, Emomusicos devotees follow his ways, flagellating themselves daily to mortify their flesh.
22. I like chemistry! Tell me which is your favourite chemical element adjacent to technetium on the periodic table!
Poutineum (one of the noble gases, too!).
23. If you could go back and live in one epoch of the Cenozoic era, which epoch of the Cenozoic era would you choose!
The one that saw the rise of the Big Gay Dinosaurs, totally!!! Wheres that third leg, T-Rex?!?! *blush*
24. Quote us a line from your favourite Old English epic poem!
From The Love Song of J. Sommersby Prufrock:
There's not a night that goes by,
That I'm not a hopeless sad sack.
Where my heart hurts and hurts,
Like I just stepped on a nail.
Brings tears to my eyes every time.
25. If you could have lunch with one of the winners of the Bank of Sweden's Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences (in Memory of Alfred Nobel!) who would it be!
Mahatma Gandhi! Next to Jesus, he is like my total #1 role model for promoting peace on earth and stuff!!!! Plus, I would TOTALLY love to visit Tibet one day!!!!!
26. Who is your favourite mythological trickster! (BTW, you can't choose Loki Laufeyiarson, the Norse god of mischief, cuz he's mine! Ladies -- hands off!!)
Kurt Cobain. My favorite Kurt Cobain trickster tale is Kurt Cobain and the Tar Baby that one gets me every time.
27. Favourite American Transcendentalist author!
John Steinbeck. Who can forget the heartwarming transcendalistism of Of Mice and Men?
28. If we were to find you browsing through the Apocrypha of the Old Testament, which book would we most likely find you hunched over! (Sit up straight, young man! You'll ruin your posture reading that way! Haha!)
Deuteronomy rocks my world! DEUT 16:21!!!!!
29. Which is your favourite of Zeno's paradoxes! (For this one, and this one only, you can choose more than one! Don't ever say I never did anything for you!!)
My personal pick is Zenos Paradox of the Nubile Student and the Tumescent Teacher. Perhaps youve encountered it in your studies?
30. Which is your favourite perpetual motion machine!
Why, mfunk75, of course.
|Read all comments (27)|Write your own comment|