Epinions Atlanta Gathering

by
Jun 23, 2004 (Updated Jul 27, 2004)

The Bottom Line I recommend you come!

The Atlanta Gathering has been Postponed until August 14th. Please mark your calendars!

For those that have not heard the news the latest Epinions meet and Greet will be held in Boston. Someday, perhaps, that august event will transpire here in Atlanta. While we await that day, however, I thought it might be fun to arrange a little gathering of our own here in Atlanta for southern Epinioners.

The date: Saturday, July 31 2004, 4 PM

The place: Five Seasons Brewing Company, Sandy Springs, GA

Directions: From the North: I-85 or I-75 to I-285. Take Exit 25, and then go south about a quarter mile until you see the sign on the right hand side for the Prado. Five Seasons is in the Prado.

From the South: I-85 or I-75 to I-285 northside. Take Exit 25, and then go south about a quarter mile until you see the sign on the right hand side for the Prado. Five Seasons is in the Prado.

From the East or West: Take I-20 to I-285. Take Exit 25, and then go south about a quarter mile until you see the sign on the right hand side for the Prado. Five Seasons is in the Prado.

This should be a lot of fun. Just a simple gathering, maybe a drink or two and good conversation. I’ll be there at 4:00 regardless! Those thinking of attending should e-mail me at Bruguru@aol.com. I’ll continue to update this notice with names as I receive them.

Those who have expressed interest thus far:

Bryan Carey

Sfarmer 76

Beerlover

George Chabot

Please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.

Looking forward to meeting y’all!

Member: John Staradumsky
Location: Canton, Georgia.
About Me: Christmas in July Write off is back!