A Good Value Juicer

Jul 30, 2007

Pros:Good value, easy to clean, can juice most fruit and vegetable.

Cons:Juice goes into the pulp bin

The Bottom Line: With its good value and easy-to-clean, I would definitely recommend this to everyone

This Hamilton Beach 67900 HealthSmart 2 Speed 350 Watts Juicer is my very first juicer. The reason why we need a juicer is that our kid has some skin condition and we want to feed her some apple + raw potato juice two times a day to improve the condition.

We have done some research on the web to find out the best value, easy-to-clean juicer. Finally, we decided to buy this juicer. This juicer is not big. The size is good for storage. The juicer has only 6 removal parts other than the main body that require cleaning every time after use. This is the main advantage of it to fit our easy-to-clean criteria. It takes about just 3 minutes to clean up all these parts thoroughly under running water after every use. Also the package comes with a brush to help you do the cleaning task.

In addition, this juicer is not expensive. We paid $35 for it. It has two speed but we rarely use the high speed since the low speed is suffice for us. The motor is very powerful. Other than apple and potato, we also tried green pepper, celery and other fruit and vegetables. The juicer did a good job with all these.

The only drawback is that some juice goes with the pulp into the pulp bin and the pulp is not dry meaning it still contains juice in it.