Beware of Weber

Aug 19, 2007

Pros: I am glad for the two handles!

Cons:If you bought one, order yourself a second regulator right away!

The Bottom Line: very dissapointed in this webber bbq! read on!

Now that I have found this site (I wish it was only sooner), I would have to come to the conclusion of most everyone else. Now on my fifth week of waiting for another regulator, watching my summer slowly turn to fall,vacations come and go, driving across canada with no bbq and four kids, and still.... nothing, call webber, " they are back ordered" I just about lost it! They know this is a common problem,so either find a new regulator manufacturer or have thousands on hand! Do not make your customers suffer! Now they say I will be lucky to get one by Sept! Now I have my back against the wall and Iam forced to go out and buy another bbq to enjoy the rest of my summer! Thanks webber! It is on its way to Detroit now! I will never buy a supposedly " High end bbq again" I am so frustrated of getting ripped off! So for the rest of people that are going to buy one or have one now, call webber now and tell them your regulator doesn't work so now and you will have yourselves another one on hand so when it does go,and it will go, you will be prepard! For the positive side of this bbq, I am glad it has two handles so the two eldest boys can lift it for me.