Backaid Maximum Strength Back Relief

Backaid Maximum Strength Back Relief

ratings (1 Epinions review)

Helps Relieve Aches & Pain Without Drowsiness

Aug 24, 2007

Pros:helps relieve pain of muscle spasms and pulled muscles

Cons:takes a couple of doses to really start noticing any relief

The Bottom Line: Though this did take a few doses before I started noticing any real relief it does work.

I am almost constantly having some form of an issue with my back that causes me a large amount of pain. There are not a lot of different over the counter medicines other than ointments and gels to help with back pain and they usually stink. When I saw Maximum Strength Backaid I thought I would give it a try.

Backaid comes in a blue box with yellow writing and there is a picture of a guy holding his back on the front. There are normally 28 orange, individually sealed pills, but my 25% bonus box had 35 pills. Backaid costs $4.95-$6 depending on where you purchase it.

Backain is used for temporary relief of minor aches and pains including those affecting the back, legs, joints, and related discomforts due to muscle strain, spasms, or overexertion, as well as to help reduce periodic excess water retention for relief of pressure caused discomforts.

-Directions-
Adults 18 and over take 2 pills with a full glass of water every 6 hours while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 8 pills in 24 hours.

-Active Ingredients-
Acetaminophen (500mg)
Pamabrom (25mg)

-Inactive Ingredients-
calcium sulfate, corn starch, croscamellose sodium, D&C yellow magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, potassium gluconate, silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, sorbitol, stearic acid, titanium dioxide

Thought the first time I took Backaid it helped a little I still had plenty of pain in my lower back. I kept taking the stated amount every six hours as the box said and after the third time (18 hr.) of taking the Backaid I started noticing significantly less pain in my lower back and neck. I have a bad habit of pulling muscles in my lower back and neck when I am moving around furniture at work. Though this is not a cure all it does significantly reduce the pain. When I use the Backaid along with my ThermaCare heat wraps I am even able to get a full 8 hours of sleep at night without waking up in pain every couple of hours.

It may take two or three doses of Backaid for you to really start noticing any real difference in your back pain. It just depends on how bad the pain is, but I do believe it works and does help with the pain of pulled muscles especially.

Frequency of Use: Often (weekly)
Extent of Symptom Relief: Partial relief after a short while
Duration of Symptom Relief: 4 to 8 hours
Best for relieving: muscle spasms and pulled muscles
Extent of Side Effects: No noticeable side effects