Weber Genesis EP-320 NG (Natural Gas) - Awesome Grill!!!

Sep 5, 2007

Pros:Well made quality grill with the Weber name and support. Cooks great too!!!

Cons:None so far.

The Bottom Line: It's a lot of money but it's well made. Compared to what else is on the market, it will last a long time. You won't be disappointed!!!

I recently purchased a Weber Genesis EP-320 NG (Natural Gas) grill from AceHardware.com. It is an absolutely awesome grill. It cooks great. It looks great, and it is well made. You can't beat a Weber.

I paid $669.00, which is a lot of money for a grill. However, after looking at the $300 - $500 Chinese made POS (piece of S@#T) grills at Lowe's and Home Depot, it was easy to justify the expense.

You can check prices on the internet, but you will find that they are pretty much the same everywhere. Based on what I read, Weber maintains tight price controls on their dealers. Acehardware.com has the best deal going. They offer free shipping to your nearest Ace Hardware store. There are some other internet vendors that offer free shipping, but I went with Ace Hardware because I trusted the name.

The EP-320 is an upgrade from the E-320. It has heavy duty stainless steel grates, and stainless steel flavorizer bars. The E-320 has porcelain enamel grates and flavorizer bars. It's great having a natural gas grill. No more running out of gas or having to fill up propane tanks.

If you decide to go with this grill you won't be disappointed.