Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

ratings (261 Epinions reviews)

Mr. Clean Eraser's

Oct 2, 2007 (Updated Dec 2, 2007)

Pros:It can quickly tackle any cleaning job

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: go buy them right now

Have you ever held magic in your hands? I'm talking about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser's. This product is a MUST for anyone who hates smudges on the wall. The first time I used these erasers I didn't believe that you could take a sponge, rub a smudge on the wall and it would magically disappear. To my surprise I was wrong.

I had been doing community service at a center for cancer patients. One of our routines was to clean the giant kitchen. There were saloon doors in the kitchen area that patients went in and out of with their wheelchairs. This would leave black rubber marks doors which were hopeless to clean with water and other cleaners. One day I decided to put the Mr.Clean Eraser's to the test. In a matter of seconds the marks were gone. After that I couldn't stop cleaning. I cleaned the whole first floor with one sponge.

Mr.Clean Magic Eraser's last for a long time. This makes them very economical to use compared to other cleaners that you can buy. And probably the best thing about them is how easy they are to use. All you need to do is wet the sponge and off you go. This is one product that will clean anything and everything.