Terrible quality, okay sound.

Nov 14, 2007

Pros:Okay sound, looks cool

Cons:Horrible quality plastic, uncomfortable, breaks easily, not for active people

The Bottom Line: Don't buy this brand. It's horrible, feels terrible, breaks easily, and isn't worth it for the mediocre sound.

I have gone through 4 of this same product in less than a year. No, I'm not one of those insane crazy skateboarder types. I'm a computer nerd. I use these headphones when I'm at my computer, or on the bus. I'm not very "active" so I don't jog/run with them. However, 2 of the headphones I've had, the silver earphone part connected with the band that goes over the head has snapped completely off.

And these headphones are anything but comfortable. I have a medium sized head, and no matter how I adjusted them, after wearing them for over an hour it felt like my head was being compressed and hurt like hell.

The other 1 I bought, I had opened the package and the cord connecting to the headphones was completely severed. I hadn't opened the package anywhere near the cord.

The 4th I speak of was a friend's, and theirs also broke after 2 weeks of use. Skullcandy's customer service is pretty awful, Precor only gets back to you after 10 days after emailing them and only asks you to return it, doesn't address your concerns or care about your problem at all. I haven't sent mine back but if I get the same product in return, I'm selling these off to some other unfortunate skater.