ANNE KLEIN ROSE GOLD SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL WATCH -10/7238RMBZ (Women) ANNE KLEIN ROSE GOLD SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL WATCH -10/7238RMBZ (Women)

ANNE KLEIN ROSE GOLD SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL WATCH -10/7238RMBZ (Women)

ratings

Wear it Day or Night

Dec 14, 2007 (Updated Jan 23, 2008)

Pros:Well-priced, elegant, sturdy, adjustable, color, sparkle

Cons:The face is old fashioned containing 4 roman numerals and dots. Maybe hard to read.

The Bottom Line: May be one of the most beautiful watches you ever own. I strongly recommend purchasing for the women in your life. They will think you are jewelry savvy! :)

This is the most favorite watch I own. I purchased my first Anne Klein II watch at a Ross Store. It was gorgeous, with a beautiful 1.25" width band made of strands of silver that were linked to each other by a decorate flower-motif and a pink dial face. Wherever I went, I received numerous compliments. People who had stopped wearing watches because they "always had a cell phone" were now wanting to know where I bought such a beautiful watch. My grandmother was so enamored with that watch that she would ask me where it was if I ever wore anything else. After all her compliments, I began to scour the stores for another to give to her. Unfortunately she died before I found it. :(

However, as I looked I found more Anne Klein II watches of a similar style. Bracelet watches that were a fine piece of jewelry and fun to wear to dress up a casual outfit and perfect for a complete night out. The Rose Gold is my *favorite* of all these special watches that I have purchased. It has a copper quality to it and looks gorgeous with any color of clothing, white, black, pink, brown, purple, etc! The rose gold has a luminous quality that adapts to skin tones and the crystals let it sparkle in the night.

On the wrist, the links that decorate the chains brush the wrist in a very silky way that make me feel feminine, strong and sexy all at once. My male friends adore this watch. When we are hanging out, they'll sit next to me and play with the links on my wrist. Despite all the attention, I haven't lost a single crystal. I have owned the watch for 2 years.

After my grandmother passed, I did find that particular Anne Klein II watch and I bought it. Instead of being able to give it to her, I gave it to my sister-in-law, because she knew how much my grandmother liked it. Then I bought one of each of the fabulous Anne Klein II watches that followed. I gave her this one as a special gift and now we both share an affinity for these gorgeous watches that make us feel sexy and also have a special memory of my grandmother.

I believe the general design of all the 1.25" watches with chain links is very sexy. It's more like wearing a bracelet than a time piece. Despite having my cell phone on me at all times, I still bring the watch because of it's unique beauty. I love the rose gold best because it adds something special. I find it more versatile than the silver, gold and crystal watches I have by the same designer. This watch is something I wear every day, even on Saturday when I am lazy about the house. The woman who owns this watch will feel very special indeed.

Details:

The watch is rose gold (a copper tone) with a 1.25" width.

The face is 1" wide surrounded by crystals to create a total width of 1.25". The face is a mother of pearl in a matching rose gold tone. The face is affixed with the roman numerals III, VI, IX, and XII. The other numbers are represented by dots. Short and long hand are design as triangular shapes with a traditional thin second hand.

The watch has 3 adjustable links for large, medium and smaller wrists.

Each link is design as a connector clasp, so they are easy to unsnap and remove. They are also easy to reattach. It takes no more effort than fastening the watch which requires popping open a latch and snapping it closed.

The band is made of chain links which flow loosely. Each link of chains is join to another with a decorative horizontal piece. These pieces very in size from 3 links to two links in width. They are attached in a pattern which allows the chain links to move and flow loosely. Each horizontal bar is decorated with crystals.

By adding or removing one of the 3 adjustable links (clasps), the watch can be warn tight to the wrist or loose, draping and falling down the wrist to rest above the palm.

This is an elegant watch that can be worn with casual outfits. Akin to jeans, it look great with anything and all skin tones - fair, medium or dark and red, yellow and green tones.

---------Read other reviews---------------

Inderal
Geodon
Cool Bed for Dogs
Samsung Digital Camcorder
University of Phoenix
Corinne Bailey Rae: 2 CD Set
Adrienne Shelley's "Waitress" (Borders Exclusive DVD)
Alice Miller: The Drama of the Gifted Child
Alice Miller: The Body Never Lies

Anne Klein Women's AK/1430RMRG Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch

A Roman-numeral mother-of-pearl watch dial rimmed in 128 Swarovski crystals makes an elegant statement atop a high-polished bracelet watch. Color(s): ...
Anne Klein Women's AK/1330MPRG Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch

Forty-eight sparkling crystals round a mother-of-pearl dial, lending feminine style to a round watch with a modern, high-polished bracelet.Forty-eight...
Anne Klein Women's 10/9456WTRG Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone and White Ceramic Bracelet Watch

This laid-back timepiece by Anne Klein guarantees a casual look for any occasion. This watch showcases a subtle white dial and rose-gold plated stainl...

Nordstrom

Anne Klein Women's AK/1262RMRG Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Bracelet Watch

Swarovski crystals illuminate the round case and multi-link bracelet of a lovely mother-of-pearl watch.Swarovski crystals illuminate the round case an...
Anne Klein Women's AK/1442RGLP Ceramic Rose Gold Tone Pink Swarovski Elements Bangle Watch

A crystal-rimmed mother-of-pearl dial and slender ceramic bangle combine to make a contemporary watch.A crystal-rimmed mother-of-pearl dial and slende...

Nordstrom

Anne Klein Women's 10/9536RMRG Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose-Gold Tone Bracelet Watch

Upgrade to style and sophistication with this elegant Anne Klein watch. Boasting a stunning 22mm stainless steel case matched with a secure stainless ...
Anne Klein Women's AK/1046RGCV Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone Covered Dial Mesh Bracelet Watch

A crystal-decked case holds a compact, elegant watch set on an eye-catching chain-mesh strap, all plated in a warm golden hue.A crystal-decked case ho...
Anne Klein Women's 109416RGWT Swarovski Crystal-Accented Rose-Tone and White Ceramic Watch

Mesmerizing to the eye, flattering to the touch, the Anne Klein Women's Swarovski Crystal White Ceramic Watch is a timekeeping spectacle born of super...