Great Stroller

Jan 14, 2008 (Updated Jan 14, 2008)

Pros:Light, easy to push, looks nice, tall handles

Cons:expensive but worth it

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this stroller because of the versatility, durability and look of this stroller.

I recently ordered this stroller off babydealz.com. I was pleasently surprised when it arrived as it was exactally what I had expected, a really good stroller.

The handles are high enough for anyone over 5 foot 6, my husband is 6 foot 3 and we have always had issues with strollers being too short. The handles are covered in a nice foam that is comfortable on the hands.
The Hood is large and sturdy as well as removable.
The seat is large enough for my 4 year old, but suitable for my one year old too. The back only slightly reclines, but enough for a child to sleep.
Love the great orange straps, a nice touch on the charcoal material. I didn't find any problem with the 5 point harness, the clip was nice and secure and well constructed.
The basket underneath is a good size as well as removable.
I find this stroller extremly easy to push and manage in my day to day life. I found the stroller to be lightweight which is good if you are taking the bus. Easy to fold and store, never had a problem collapsing the stroller. Like the shoulder strap as i can also hang the stroller up when not in use.
Overall I would recommend this stroller to a friend, or enemy!
I love the look of this stroller and if you have not had the pleasure of owning a Maclaren I suggest you get one for yourself!
It took me a while to justify the price ($134.99 plus shipping)but i will concider this an investment, I will not have to worry about buying another stroller, or worry that this stroller is going to break.
My only regret was that I didn't by the quest model.