Great stroller

Jan 20, 2008 (Updated Jan 20, 2008)

Pros:Lightweight, easy to open and close, easy to carry folded, comfortable, durable, easy to maneuver.

Cons:No cup holder.

The Bottom Line: Easy to use and durable. We've had a Triumph for four years and it is still going strong.

We have used the Triumph stroller for almost four years now and it's still going strong. We have logged many, many miles on this stroller and it is still good as new. We started using this stroller when our son was five months old. We bought the Triumph to be used as a second stroller to a Peg Perego Venezia, which is a much larger and heavier stroller. For the last two years, we have used the Triumph exclusively. My son is very comfortable in it and has taken many naps while on outings in it. It is very lightweight, but it is very durable. It is very easy to get in and out of a car trunk or an SUV, and does not take up a lot of room. The wheels have never squeaked. The fabric (we have the navy blue) is very easy to clean. I will definitely be keeping it to use for the next baby that comes. The basket on the bottom is small compared to bigger strollers, but I wasn't expecting a huge basket on a stroller of this size and weight. The only negative, as the previous reviewer stated, is that it does not have cup holders.
My son is now four and doesn't really use a stroller every day, but we still bring it along on long outings and he will happily ride in it if he's tired of walking. It is great for the mall because it is easy to maneuver in stores where there is not much space between racks or on smaller aisles that larger strollers would have a problem fitting through. This stroller was worth every penny.