I'll give you $100 to take it away from me! Horrible!

Jan 25, 2008

Pros:NONE! NONE! NONE!

Cons:$700 washer and I still do my laundry out on town!

The Bottom Line: DO NOT BUY! YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY!

If I don't keep an eye on it...it'll walk right out of the laundry room! Have you seen those bumper stickers..."I heart jet noise"...you better if you get this machine. Next...if you are waiting for you laundry to get done...you'd better have a few hours of your schedule open. I'm doing a load right now...I've had to get up 3 times to make sure it wasn't going to vibrate out of the room. I just had to shut it off because it's bouncing all over the place. According to the timer...my 55 minute wash time has been almost 1:15...and it's still not done. It looks nice and pretty where I have it...and everyone tells me how nice they look...that's because they don't get used! The worst customer service EVER...even worse than Sprint!!! I'd like to know how much the CEO of Maytag makes in a year...if he actually uses his products too...I'll bet it's not the Maytag Neptune Front Loader. I would have spent $700 better if I just walked outside and threw $700 off the porch and went back to sleep! I want my money back...but that's not happening...the CEO has kids he's got to feed! Take my advice and buy something else!!