Minwax polyurethane fumes cause nausea headache and other feelings od physical discomfort for far longer than the claimed one day drying period. In fact I found that after applying the Minwax polyurethane coating to a bookcase, and ventilating the room for over three days, Minwax polyurethane fumes were still seeping out, causing headache, nauseua, eye discomfort and general physical discomfort. I highly recommend leaving your residence for several days if possible if you will apply Minwax to wood items at your residence. I found nothing on the Internet that would warn users of Minwax polyurethane products about these harmful side effects.
Recommend this product?
Read all comments (1)