Unheard of

Mar 30, 2008

Pros:Awesome sound quality, good price, Amazing.

Cons:To be as honest, there isn't really any cons to these headphones.

The Bottom Line: So in the end, these headphones are definitely worth buying if your any kind of musician. Great price, awesome quality.

I'm a 18 year old guitarist / musician who happens to love knowing that the equipment I use is doing my music justice. And honestly for the price, this pair of headphones is amazing for everything I love to do. When creating, playing, or even just listening to music with these headphones you hear sounds and beats that most headphones wouldn't, not to mention it has amazing sound quality. Definitely a must for any musician on a small budget. The extremely cool thing is that the material that goes around your ears is really light and wont get sweaty or stick to your skin, which is awesome for anyone. What I also love about these headphones is that even when I'm rocking out on my drum set, the headphones stay on tightly! These headphones usually come with a 1/4" jack that connects to some guitar amplifiers and other musical equipment. The jack also has a thread that screws onto the headphone plug in, so you wont lose it and it wont come unplugged. And yet another feature about these, is they cancel out other noise VERY well. Overall if I had to give this a rating i would say 9/10 for the price for sure! Its definitely helped me and they are as tough as any headphones I've ever had. These headphones are just "unheard of" for their price!!